Sycamore options

Hi,

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. I still havent received my refund. It has now been 6 weeks since my initial request. So far i have only received $500 in two payments. Dont put yourself through what im going through.

In terms of the signal, if its from a guy named Stanley dont get it because hes an affiliate for Sycamore options. I think it really depends on who you get the email from. The email i received says to open an account with Vault options or Bank de something.

Just dont open with Sycamore. You did a good thing by coming on here and researching the company. I wished i knew about this site before i opened an account with them. Now this is my go to place before i even consider opening an account with any company.

Good luck
Regards
zach6210

Hi Pharaoh,

I have received $300 from Sycamore. They had made split payments of the $500. $200 was sent (& received) back in October and just recently $300. When i contacted Maria there was no mention of a split payment. Then again maybe she didnt know as she isnt in the finance department. Now awaiting the rest of the return which was processed almost 3 weeks ago.

Pharaoh, can you get sycamore on here to explain whats going on please? This really is frustrating and depressing. Its having a negative effect on my life and am consumed with this saga everyday.

Thanks in advance
zach6210

Send Sycamore a direct invite to join this thread. Let Maria know that everyone is watching and that this is a permanent record of how well or how badly the company can handle this issue.

Hi Pharaoh,

Sorry, i have been sick and just read your post. I will be doing exactly what you have stated as soon as i finish writing this. Update, no money deposited as yet and i just received an email from Jessica advising that they will investigate. What company sends a refund in two installments? I dont get it.

Okay Pharaoh, I have sent Sycamore a direct invite to the link https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/28547-sycamore-options-3.html. Now lets wait and see what happens. Please see below correspondence of emails sent and received.

Regards
Zach6210

Sent: Friday, December 06, 2013 1:49 AM
To: support@sycamoreoptions.com
Subject: Sycamore will be next

Jessica,

Where is my refund? it has now been a month since i asked for it. I want my money. No more games or delays. Its amazing how the $200 reached my account within days and the rest was delayed. Your company is ****ing around with the wrong person. I do have friends in the trading world and i will do everything in my power to drag sycamores name through the mud. I WANT MY RETURN NOW. PROVIDE ME WITH THE PAYMENT I.D. CYSEC IS INVESTIGATING YOU AND IT WONT BE LONG BEFORE THEY COME KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR.
LAST TIME. RETURN MY MONEY NOW.

support S.Options Dec 6 at 10:37 PM
To
'Nabila

Hi Nabila.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and the delay.
You received already the 500$ to your account.
Have you checked with your Bank and your credit card company regarding the rest of the sum? Have you checked if the sum entered separately by any chance?
We are investigating again the case, and we'll update you as soon as we have the information.

Yours truly,

Jessica Perry
Customer support team

Re: DIRECT INVITE TO APPEAR ON FOREX PEACE ARMY THREAD https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/28547-sycamore-options-3.html

Nabila Today at 11:50 AM
To
support S.Options

Jessica,

There is no need to investigate because the money has not entered my account. I have been checking my account consistently 3-4 times a day and nothing has been deposited.

The refund has also not come in two separate amounts as it would be too big a sum to miss. i am aware that i am expecting a return so i do know that it is coming in from Sycamore if anything has been deposited.

Jessica, the amount that i used to fund the account was from the sale of my car. I am sure that you have seen my bank account statement and saw that i am on welfare, i am not rich and this money is all i have. The last asset was my car. I have no back up, nothing. This money is all i have and its getting beyond desperate to get it back.

Sycamore has no idea of my financial situation nor do they care. I will do whatever it takes to get my money back, even if it means suing Sycamore for damages and pain and suffering.

Seriously, i have had it with Sycamores excuses, delays, lies, manipulation, mismanagement of my account and stalling what is rightfully mine. The biggest regret i have, is opening an account with Sycamore.

I HAVE SENT YOU A LINK ABOVE TO KNOW THAT I AM DEAD SET SERIOUS ABOUT MY ACTIONS. I URGE YOU TO APPEAR AT THIS THREAD AND EXPLAIN.

Nabila

Last edited:
Hi. I have just read and therefore joined this thread as I am having major problems with Sycamore and Traderxp. I opened an account with $250 and then $750 but was persuaded to invest more and eventually subscribed $8,500 from my credit cards (2). In addition to those sums they took an additional $2,000 from one card and $5,000 from the other card (a total of €15,500). I have been trying to get that back and am meeting the same responses from Jessica Perry as is Zach6210. I have sent official statements from the banks and credit card authorities but all I get is thay "they are investigating".
I am 76, have only a pension and am in deep trouble over this situation. I would appreciate any help or advice as to how to proceed. I have registered transaction claims with both banks but is this sufficient?
I am English living in Portugal so the language problem can come into play in this type of thing.
Many thanks.

Please open 2 separate threads. One for the problem with Sycamore Options and one for the Trader XP problem.

Please open 2 separate threads. One for the problem with Sycamore Options and one for the Trader XP problem.

Having re-read my post I think I have caused confusion. I opened the account with Sycamore and it is they who have taken all the amounts from my credit cards. All contact with the "support" people is with Sycamore. The advice on trading (via Skype) is coming from someone called Alex Stern who has an email address with Traderxp and in one conversation he said "[24/12/2013 12:19:30] alex stern: for you i'm sycamore if i tell you that you will withdrawal you will". Clearly from that comment the two entities are operating together.
With that in mind do you still want me to open 2 separate threads?
Many thanks

Back