Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Another article in today’s newspaper...
62F555B4-AE84-4B40-B175-EEEE043137EE.jpeg

Source: https://www.heraldgoa.in/Goa-News/Lemos-to-appeal-500-year-sentence-in-higher-court/131652.html

Hello All, my wife is currently working on a story about the exential fraud and is getting as many comments and personal stories from investors including myself. She is working it ITP Arabian Business Magazine. It would be great if we shared as many stories as we can with the magazaine. Please feel free to email your story to the following e-mail.

Lubna.hamdan@itp.com or an over the phone comment 0502670225

Thank you.

OK, so I just checked and the American firm is still accepting new clients (until they reach a total claim of the $6 million that was seized). Victims do not have to pay any upfront fees to join, but you must be able to provide proof of your loss, and show proof of investment.

@lady23 - The 6M found by Carlton was in FCI Markets accounts. Carlton Huxley did a very cheeky thing, they put the FCI markets into liquidation to get to the 6M (this was in the National). The 6M was not exactly in BVI, FCI Markets is registered in the BVI. The 6M was in local banks in the UAE and actually belongs to clients who directly deposited money with FCI and could have easily withdrawn by placing requests with FCI. The account of the 6M is given in the Kalo Advisors report to FCI clients. Not all FCI clients are included in their mailing list. I understand they are very choosy who they communicate with; which is actually unethical. They are doing everything on the quiet.

Of the 6M blocked by Carlton Huxley with the help of Kalo Advisors, 2M has already been used by Kalo, Carlton Huxley and
Kobre & Kim towards their fees. Kobre & Kim are the legal advisors used by Carlton Huxley and the clients mentioned in the application below, to file the liquidation application and Kobre & Kim have been retained by Kalo for other legal work related to this liquidation. The next hearing in the BVI court is on 31st May 2019. This gives Kalo Advisors and Carlton Huxley plenty of time to spend the remaining 4M.

Their next step is to put Exential into liquidation with the help of US coalition. communication has been sent to FCI clients by Kalo and the US coalition separately asking to register their interest. This is the same recovery campaign that Chris has been promoting. The US coalition says they are not doing it for the money... my guess is like Carlton Huxley and Kobre and Kim, his fees will be made available from the remaining 4M. Imagine, if Exential was the target in the first place, and if the money was in Exential, why go after FCI first? If the money was in Exential, they would go after Exential first. Now they are using the money in FCI to go after Exential and securing their income. They will use up all the 6M. Like I said, 31st May 2019 is a long way; they have enough time to spend all the 6M. From my liquidation experience, 31st May will not be the last, they will ask the court for a new date and come up with new ways to spend the money on themselves.

I got to know this from a few friends; clients of FCI who are frustrated. I have been a victim of liquidation several times, liquidation only benefits the liquidators, lawyers and in this case private investigators. I have seen the court order, the Kalo report and the recent court order - THIS LIQUIDATION IS A BIG TIME FRAUD AND A TOTAL RIP OFF.

The application can be found at : Gary Lacon v. FCI Markets Inc: Liquidation Application:

offshorealert.com/gary-lacon-v-fci-markets-inc-bvi-liquidation-application.aspx

I repeat : THE ONLY 100% BENEFICIARY OF A LIQUIDATION ARE THE LIQUIDATORS AND OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS

I warn everyone here, because I am a victim of Liquidation. The distribution of funds secured after liquidation happens in the below order:
  1. LIQUIDATORS FEES /COSTS
  2. Creditors with fixed charge over assets
  3. Costs incurred by an administrator
  4. Amounts owing to employees for wages/ superannuation
  5. Payments owing in respect of workers injuries
  6. Amounts owing to employees for leave
  7. Retrenchment payments owing to employees
  8. Creditors with floating charge over assets
  9. Creditors without security over assets . (CLIENTS SIT HERE)
  10. Shareholders
GOOD LUCK !

@SilentSpectator
@andreaspetrova

@R1991 Your wife could write a story on how Carlton Huxley has been involved in a fraud, in the name of recovering money from a fraud. We do not hear about it on the forum here because everyone registered with Carlton Huxley appear to be the ones who were active on this forum.

I understand through various posts here that Exential has 7000 clients of which 60-70 have registered with Carlton Huxley. That is 1%.

The various people on this forum are the ones among the 60-70. Chris here is the coordinator probably working for Carlton Huxley/ Kalo Advisors/ US Coalition - it is all the same. He joined the forum around the time this fraudalerts.nu/tag/valany-cardozo-lemos/ was posted and has been promoting this page. I read somewhere in the previous posts that this looks like an article by Carlton Huxley to make their investigations look authentic; that is correct. If you read the FCI Markets Liquidation order and how the fees are disbursed, and the emails sent by Kalo and US Coalition - it all makes sense. This recovery effort on the website above, all comes under the Carlton Huxley umbrella.

Chris’s time here on the forum is probably costing FCI clients money. The cost must be shown as “responding to emails”.

FCI Markets was in the process of returning funds to clients - many clients were already settled. However, Carlton Huxley with their clients (https://www.offshorealert.com/gary-lacon-v-fci-markets-inc-bvi-liquidation-application.aspx ) have EXPEDITED the liquidation hearing so they do not loose the funds in FCI accounts totaling $6M (which FCI was in the process of returning to clients). From the court order, it appears the management of FCI was not given an opportunity to present their defense. I quote a line from the court order -

AND UPON THE COURT BEING SATISFIED that the Company is unable to pay its debts“.

The other people named in the application are: Paul Pretlove, Angela Barkhouse, Kalo (BVI) Limited, Richard Sharpe, Werner Linshalm, William Ferguson, Trident Trust Company (BVI) Limited.

I had put in a withdrawal/ closure with FCI, when it was stopped because of the liquidation.

Most of the CH clients on this forum along with Chris and the National have been creating content. It is no secret Bill Ferguson of Carlton Huxley has a special relationship with the newspaper. It appears that the BVI judge has given a liquidation order based on social media reports, newspaper reports and Carlton Huxley investigation reports - Is this the correct way to judge ? - maybe in the BVI. Especially when we know the money was being returned?

Kalo Advisors have passed on email ID’s of FCI clients to US Coalition with the hope of getting some more people to register with Carlton Huxley/ US Coalition. What is the Data protection law in the BVI? I am sure US Coalition fees are also included under some “confidential”head.

Liquidators are supposed to work independently, however, the way Kalo Advisors is working and how BVI Court is supporting this liquidation is very questionable. If you thought you were a victim of the Exential fraud, the clients of FCI are enduring another fraud supported by the BVI courts.

I am sure after this post, Carlton Huxley, Kalo Advisors and the US Coalition will expedite their next steps to spend some more of the balance $4M.

FCI clients continue to loose money, this time because of a wrong decision (I find it suspicious) of the BVI Courts and games being played by Carlton Huxley, Kalo Advisors and the US Coalition. They got this jackpot and now they are playing with it. In one of the posts Chris mentioned that they have seized more money than they have claims for… so they are making sure they have assignments to use this money as fees.

#bvi #BVIFSC #BVI Court #thenationaluae @thenationaluae @TweetBVIIAC @BVIFSC @bvigovoff

I am the victim and did not filled the case yet, I am outside the UAE. Is there any news about this fraud guys? Any suggestions please?

If anyone had any money in FCI, the articles mention that Kalo Advisors is handling the liquidation.

If any court or liquidators want the IPs and emails of people who were bragging about their profits earlier in this thread (and attacking anyone who showed any signs of worry that the giant scam really was a giant scam), I'm sure a polite request to AsstModerator would get the information needed to try to claw back some of those illicit gains.

Back