Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Reply from Exential Mideast/ Tadawul ME: Exential Mideast holds a commercial Brokerage License(671909), as stated by wrong name removed from his findings, "Financial intermediation Activities auxiliary to financial intermediation OR Loans & Overdues Rescheduling Services"

wrong name removed: And if I understand you correctly, Exential is using S&S Brokerage (a different company) to do their trading?

Reply from Exential Mideast/ Tadawul ME: You have finally understood it correctly, let us summarize it, Exential Mideast Commercial Brokers is not licensed nor regulated to carry out financial or trading activities, therefore it uses S&S Brokerage House and FCI Markets INC as they are Licensed and regulated by Central Bank of UAE.

Dear All,

If anyone out there DOUBTS the legality and the existence of all the companies stated here, namely Exential Mideast Commercial Brokers LLC, S&S Brokerage House and FCI Markets INC;

DED Licence - Exential Mideast Commercial Brokers
FCI Markets INC – BVI – SIBA Licence
S&S Brokerage House – Central Bank Licence
Authorisation letter from S&S and FCI Markets INC to solicit clients on their behalf.
All the above documents can be provided if you visit us at our Office;

Arenco Tower
Dubai Media City
Office # 707
Tel # 04 2766055

Dear Scam Buster,

The 3/4 docs that you were able to obtain are documents that we furnish to all our clients on the very first meeting/ presentation ( whether they invest or not)
This is the Exential way of being transparent from the beginning.
The documents include;
1. Exential Mideast Commercial Brokers LLC - DED Trade Licence
2. FCI Markets INC – BVI – SIBA Licence Attached
3. S&S Brokerage House – Central Bank Licence
4. Authorisation letter from S&S and FCI Markets INC to solicit clients on their behalf

Just clarify here:

name removed is not the instigator here, he was quoted by myself - (something I actually should not have done without his permission).
The questions posed were by myself (user: samsam9000) not name removed.

It is encouraging that a point by point response has been made by Exential - but please direct comments to the correct users - Name removed isn't even on this Forum. His email was in response to a direct email query I made and again, I should not have posted/quoted him without his permission. So, apologies for that.

I think this has opened a dialogue regarding Exential and that can only be a good thing.

Dear samsam9000,

Just to brush up your english meanings, an instigator is someone who deliberately foments trouble or a person who causes something to happen, especially something bad.
I guess that was your sole intention. But from this forum and your last reply it seems that you instigated all this against yourself.

If you really wanted to help the community and fellow investors you would not use your fake name (samsam9000) and instigate a forum against Exential Mideast. Instead you should have come out with your real name and contact number and tell the world that you are RIGHT. If you could actually contact name removed by writing an email to him and mentioning your contact number I don't understand what made you hide your identity here.

Moderation Team Note: Maybe samsam9000 didn't give his full name since he didn't want you to post it dozens of times in this thread. We note that you also didn't set your username to be your real name.

Exential Mideast to save its image could have made a thousand fake id's and could post thousands of posts saying that we are good and the best to counter your false statements.
But we chose to directly counter this forum as we knew we were RIGHT and and transparent.

Yes indeed as you have rightly mentioned, " I think this has opened a dialogue regarding Exential and that can only be a good thing", its not only a dialogue which is good but FREE publicity for Exential Mideast all over, where our current policies believe in " Word of Mouth" only.

Dear All,

To let all know that Exential Mideast did make a telephonic call to name removed and he clearly informed us that the email reply was strictly confidential that was sent to so called samsam9000, and did not contain any statements that raised questions about Exential Mideast's existence or their activity, but were general replies ( stay away and report such activity if not regulated or licensed) what you would get from someone at name removed's level. I would like to thank name removed for taking his precious time to talk to us and explain the entire situation.

We have noted in this forum today: name removed's name and all contact numbers that were a part of this forum in the 1st and second post have been deleted.

Moderation Team Note: It was bad enough that you misread the earlier posts and addressed most of your comments to him instead of to samsam9000. Now that you know this was an error, why do you keep posting his name over and over?

Dear All,

Kindly note that the above post was the last that Exential Mideast has replied. We will not be a part of this forum anymore.
If anyone has any query or looking for more information on what we do, kindly contact us on our registered address in Dubai, UAE

Arenco Tower
Dubai Media City
Office # 707
Tel # 04 2766055
email: clientservices@exentialgroup.com

We thank one and all who have visited this forum.

So, important documents for potential clients to perform due diligence are ONLY available to those who want to visit your office.

And, just when I was going to ask for some sort of real verification of your claimed returns, you bravely announce that you are running away and will never dare to come to the FPA forums again.

Just as well. After seeing your performance in trying to address questions, I doubt that you have a shred of verifiable evidence of your trading performance. I'll bet you would have just posted another lame excuse or else a link to an unverified track record.

Back