1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

they have stolen my money....

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Hans Peters, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Hans Peters

Hans Peters Recruit

Jul 12, 2009
    I made my first investment with SecureInvestment, $1.000. In their rules they promis to refund the initial payment and the profit in any situation. But they don't.
    After i request a withdrawel, they didn't pay anything. I send a supportticket which is never been answered. I asked to refund at least my initial amount but they were not at home really. After several requests they send me a meassage that my money was funded in my Liberty Reserve account and deleted my account. Until now, the money isn't in my Liberty Reserve account. So, is this a really scam?
  2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Major

Oct 3, 2007
    Without even trying to look up the website, I'll make a few educated guesses.

I see "investment" and "Liberty reserve" but not the word "broker"

Let me guess...

Do they offer a VERY high daily or weekly return on your money? Perhaps things called something like Plan A, Plan B, Plan C. Much higher returns if you invest more? A referral program for bringing in new victims to join you?

If so, it's a HYIP. Your money is gone. Read this to see how you got hosed:

3. clem699

clem699 Sergeant

May 20, 2009

I read ur article on the subject matter and just like others,i commend u for the analysis.It was educating especially for those who want to get rich without hard work.

I quite agree with u that Mr Hans Peters may have been a victim of free money trap.