• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
hello, i have a problem with tickmill, why u close my orders before it hitt the target TP, i have contacted with ur support they excusess by slippage , how come u refound me one orders that didn't hittTP and ignore others
are you Market maker broker as these act is always come from market maker, all proof and screenshots attached

Attachments

• TICKMAIL PROBLEMS 1.png
    TICKMAIL PROBLEMS 1.png
    219.3 KB · Views: 7
  • TICKMAIL PROBLEMS 2.png
    TICKMAIL PROBLEMS 2.png
    219.8 KB · Views: 6
  • TICKMAIL PROBLEMS 3.png
    TICKMAIL PROBLEMS 3.png
    218.2 KB · Views: 7
hello, i have a problem with tickmill, why u close my orders before it hitt the target TP, i have contacted with ur support they excusess by slippage , how come u refound me one orders that didn't hittTP and ignore others
are you Market maker broker as these act is always come from market maker, all proof and screenshots attached

Dear Adel Omar,

We appreciate your messages and we will post our response publicly in the forum so everything will be transparent. We can assure you that we investigated your case with the utmost seriousness as we pride ourselves on fast, reliable price feeds with excellent order execution. We contacted the relevant department in regards to your mentioned trades and this is was our conclusion.

On the screenshots you have shared it can be seen that some of your trades received some negative slippage while some others received some positive slippage. As far as slippage is concerned, there is nothing much we can do since as an STP broker we don’t have the capabilities to interfere to our client's trades, we simply clear them and re-translate quotes we get from our various Liquidity Providers.

We have refunded you one trade that was executed with an incorrect price. We only refund clients whenever there is some sort of issue from our side which can be verified, documented, explained and resolved in a very short period of time between both parties. This was the case with your mentioned trade.

With any refund of any specific trade, there has to be a valid reason in order to compensate a client. Aside from the trade which we compensated, your other trades which you have executed were closed correctly and there is nothing much we can do.

We remain at your disposal should you require any further assistance in this matter.

Tickmill started the year with a bang, by reporting a record $146.7bn trading volume in the first quarter of 2017, while posting an all-time high $61.5bn trading volume in March only. See our latest developments, new features and sponsored events in the article below:https://goo.gl/K8sVJPhttps://goo.gl/K8sVJP
DAAlQ3_XUAIFP-o.jpg:small

i no accepted i make last week tickmil forex demo race i make rank 13 and win
$15
but to day whene make the list remove my name whay
i dont now whay this broker is very very bad is layer
the customer support is very bad

i no accepted i make last week tickmill forex demo race i make rank 13 and win
$15
but to day whene make the list remove my name whay
i dont now whay this broker is very very bad is layer
the customer support is very bad

Hello Kerkacem,

Thank you for writing to us.

You were removed from the Forex Demo Race contest, as your participation and win, did not comply with the contest Terms&Conditions. In order to take part in the contest, each participant has to have a validated Client Area account, as stated in the rules. Unfortunately, on further examination, it came out that you did not have one. We do hope that you take part in the next lap. You can read more about the Terms&Conditions HERE.

Best wishes,
Team Tickmill

Hello Kerkacem,

Thank you for writing to us.

You were removed from the Forex Demo Race contest, as your participation and win, did not comply with the contest Terms&Conditions. In order to take part in the contest, each participant has to have a validated Client Area account, as stated in the rules. Unfortunately, on further examination, it came out that you did not have one. We do hope that you take part in the next lap. You can read more about the Terms&Conditions HERE.

Best wishes,
Team Tickmill

i read the terms and conditions i never see this each participant has to have a validated Client Area account
i shore is add only i read before wen you win need register account only

We are excited to welcome Korean to our continuously growing range of website languages following rapid expansion in the Asia Pacific region.

We extend a heartfelt ‘thank you’ to all our South Korean Clients for their continued support and loyalty. https://goo.gl/kgspdG

DBI04W-XcAATId4.jpg:small

Great news will definitely share it with my Korean fellows, there are not many FCA regulated brokers operating there.
Btw when are you going to introduce BTC? Got an email from you, would like to get more details on that.

We are excited to welcome Korean to our continuously growing range of website languages following rapid expansion in the Asia Pacific region.

We extend a heartfelt ‘thank you’ to all our South Korean Clients for their continued support and loyalty. https://goo.gl/kgspdG

DBI04W-XcAATId4.jpg:small

Back