• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Tifia.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello dear participants of the dialogue.
I'm the official representative of the Tifia Markets Limited. My name is Alex. With the permission of the forum administration, I would like to invite all interested persons to discuss the services of our company in this topic. Also I'll be glad to listen to offers and help to solve interesting questions.

Our congratulations to the winners of the "Supreme Trader - Indonesia"!

TIFIA congratulates the winners of the contest "Supreme Trader - Indonesia".
More than hundred traders from Indonesia took part in the contest. The participants have demonstrated a level of professionalism. Here is the list of our three winners.
The winner is participant FsMustakim and takes $2.000. The second place and the prize $1.000 goes to participant Fx3258. The third place and the prize $500 takes participant SuperB.
Winners who takes places from 4th to 10th:

- Forexleader

- Ardhani

- Kretek

- Ghani66

- gibran

- PriceDie

- crocodileFx

These traders also get their prizes - $50!

All the results you can see here:

tifia.com/id/contests/regional/supreme-trader

We are looking for truly outstanding traders!

Tifia provides the unique opportunity to show yourself and get the stable income.

Are you a profitable trader?

Are you ready to compete with other traders for 50 000 USD?

Do you want to get profit without risking your own funds?

If yes, this challenge is for you.

Register in our «PRO TRADERS» contest and prove yourself!

5 easy steps to join the contest:

1. Register with Tifia Social Trading

2. Open a trading account and make a deposit

3. Register your account in the contest

4. Verify the profile in full

5. Show your best trading!

Join the contest now! Registration is open from 01.11.2017 to 31.12.2017!

The sooner you register the more chance you have to win, as the rating is calculated starting with your first trade.

REGISTRATION

The contest is held from 01.11.2017 to 01.02.2018

Just register and become the best trader in the Forex world!

For more information contact your manager any time or visit Tifia's official website.

Best Regards,

Tifia Broker

https://tifia.com/contests/pro-traders-contest

IB - contest!

We are happy to invite you to join our amazing IB challenge with stunning prizes!

1st place - MacBook PRO

2nd place - Ipad Pro

3d place - IPhone X

All our active partners can take part on this contest. Just register on the contest page by indicating your partner UID and choosing a nickname.
To get the one of the stunning prize and climb the TOP of this IB challenge you need to attract as much referrals as you can. Just show your business acumen and loyalty to Tifia broker.

Attract new clients, compete with other IBs from all round the world, earn on partner commission and get additional rewards from Tifia!

Join the contest now! Registration is already open!

REGISTRATION

The contest is held from 01.11.2017 to 01.02.2018.
Just register and become the best IB in the world of trading!

For more information contact your manager any time or visit Tifia's official website.
Best Regards,
Tifia Broker

https://tifia.com/contests/regional/ib-contest

Any restriction on trading style?
news trading,scalping,hedging

a lot of promotion on Tifia Malaysia

Any restriction on trading style?
news trading,scalping,hedging

a lot of promotion on Tifia Malaysia

Hello Irwanl! News trading, scalping and hedging are allowed.
"a lot of promotion on Tifia Malaysia" - would you mind please to clarify what exactly do you mean?

Hello Irwanl! News trading, scalping and hedging are allowed.
"a lot of promotion on Tifia Malaysia" - would you mind please to clarify what exactly do you mean?
I'am from Malaysia,so many Malaysian trader are talking about Tifia now,Tifia does a great advertise and a great promotion for Malaysia trader.

I'am from Malaysia,so many Malaysian trader are talking about Tifia now,Tifia does a great advertise and a great promotion for Malaysia trader.
Irwanl, thank you for your answer! We’ll do our best to live up to your expectations and those of all the traders in Malaysia!

Back