• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Tim616 vs UFXMarkets.com & CySEC

I am having an issue with a company
Hi,

With all the other stuff happening I forgot to post these emails from CySEC and my reply, so here I go:

Dear Mr. Anchow,

Further to your e-mail below kindly note that we cannot disclose such information. However we have asked the compliance team of UFX Trade Ltd to inform you about the location of your account.

Best regards,

Financial Ombudsman Office

Hello Anthousa,

Thank you for asking UFX to do what they say they have already done.

At the time of sending this email I have still heard nothing from UFX.

I know that UFX is telling you LIES to try to stop you from investigating them.

I know this because UFX have never told me who or where my account is held, even though I have made several requests and demands.

Yet they tell you that they have told me, this proves that they are LYING to both YOU and ME.

I have also never heard of the company that they claim that I signed up with.

I am becoming extremely frustrated with the way UFX LIES to you, the regulators, and they seem to continually get away with it.

I have been told that the Principle Owner of UFX has been arrested and all Ombudsman have been asked to provide all complaints made against UFX, is this true?

If so please pass this complaint on to the relevant authorities with my blessing and let them know that they are welcome to contract me.

Regards

Tim Ahchow

I have just sent this email, see what happens.

Hi Anthousa,

I have been told that Haim Toledano (who I am told is the owner of UFX) has been arrested, and that CySEC is asking all Ombudsman to supply reports of any complaints made against UFX to them.

If this is true Please forward this case to CySEC, with my permission, also include my contact details so they can contact me if necessary.

Thanks

Tim Ahchow

Hi Tim can you please show me the link that i can make a complaint to Ombudsman. I supposed to send my documents to my lawyers but i got the email from support team therefore i just stopped everything at the moment. However, I have been waiting for their email to provide me the solution a week since i have got the support team email. I really want to make a complaint to Ombudsman as well. Thanks very much

It's on cysec site under complaints. Just make sure to switch it to English in the top right. Unfortunately u must wait 3 months after formerly complaining to ufx to submit your form and pay a bull**** $20 euro fee which costs just as much as the bank transfer cost to get it there.

Hi Tim can you please show me the link that i can make a complaint to Ombudsman. I supposed to send my documents to my lawyers but i got the email from ufx support team therefore i just stopped everything at the moment. However, I have been waiting for ufx email to provide me the solution a week since i have got the email. I really want to make a complaint to Ombudsman as well. Thanks very much

I got a reply from the Ombudsman. I am now really confused, have a read and see what you think and please give me some direction.

I left the email address on this email for the people above.

Anthousa Papacharalambous

Today, 01:07
You;
'Andria Papandreou' (apapandreou@financialombudsman.gov.cy);
'Andria Eleftheriou' (aeleftheriou@financialombudsman.gov.cy)

DearMr. Ahchow,

We have checked with CySEC and the below statement is not correct. We were also informed that the person you mention has no relationship with Reliantco Ltd.

Kind regards,
Financial Ombudsman Office

They probably have a "rent-a-ceo" pretending to be in charge so that Haim Toledano can pretend his crimes are not connected to his companies.

https://i-cyprus.com/company/401474

Sometimes its good to have an experienced Law Firm assisting you, even for Ombudsman’s filings.

This is definitely getting confusing, not to forget the main guy is only convicted in Israel for a minor tax issue, definitely no big deal, for those crooks o_O

Back