Tixfx

Bazinho

Recruit
I am struggling to withdraw my money on tixfx right now. It's been two weeks now! There's a dog named chris bonson on tixfx and I hate it the most!!
At first this thing Adam Grande talked me to deposit $2250 and the next step they passed me on to their master conman low life chris bonson. This thing traded my acc and it appeared he was making profit and I was happy about it. A couple of days later he told me about a faster way and better way of making money on Forex and that is to open an account on caesertrade.com and I deposited a $1000 on caesertrade.com. (Bear in mind I am new on Forex). Moments later since both tixfx and caesartrade.com were on profit I decided to withdraw my money. And to this day I can't withdraw on both accounts

I am struggling to withdraw my money on tixfx right now. It's been two weeks now! There's a dog named chris bonson on tixfx and I hate it the most!!
At first this thing Adam Grande talked me to deposit $2250 and the next step they passed me on to their master conman low life chris bonson. This thing traded my acc and it appeared he was making profit and I was happy about it. A couple of days later he told me about a faster way and better way of making money on Forex and that is to open an account on caesertrade.com and I deposited a $1000 on caesertrade.com. (Bear in mind I am new on Forex). Moments later since both tixfx and caesartrade.com were on profit I decided to withdraw my money. And to this day I can't withdraw on both accounts
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Firstly, TixFx is not regulated. I got caught out with Adam Grande. He seemed like a genuine guy at first. I was eventually persuaded to deposit $500 with CaesarTrade. He placed an unauthorised trade on my account which wiped it out. I made the big mistake of trusting him. He won't reply to my emails now. About a week after I deposited the money, I discovered he was blacklisted on Investing.com. Lousy timing, eh?

Man I am rely sorry haw fall in the same trap but smaller amount this company Robb people on there hard earned cash shay will take it all

Back