Top Binary Signals & Eclipse Finance

Philippe

Private, 1st Class
By end of March 2016, I invested 50k with Eclipse Finance through Top Binary Signals (TBS)
Beginning of Mai, another 50k.
As long as it was about investing, I had a daily meeting (mail or phone) with these guys. After the investment was done, nobody answered any of my questions anymore (nor Roy Weber at TBS, nor Sean Jackson at Eclipse). I have a whole library of mails and questions that still are waiting for a reply.
I also have a written agreement with TBS regarding monthly interest. I never received the documents back with their signature. When I asked Eclipse why i do not receive the monthly interest on my credit card, they told me the interest rate is other than the one I have on the agreement, and if not stipulatewd otherways, it is credited to my account. I send them by mail the written agreement and asked them why I had to have a credit card, and the first month was credited and suddenly, all the other month were added to my account. I told them also the amounth they credited was not what was written on the agreement and asked them to credit my card with the agreed interest. No news fromn them since then (Oct. 6)
I received a weekly report about my profits, at the beginning regulary, since a few weeks, sporadically.
Today, I have more than 800k on my account.
All the requested documents were provided to Eclipse (I have print screen about that)
I made 2 withdrawal requests, one October 9 for 250k and one on October 16 about 200k (print screen avaliable)
I sent numerouse mails about these requests, as well tried to contact them by phone. No reply to my mails, nobody pick up the phone.
What is the next step for me to do?
What can FPA do?
What documents do I have to provide FPA to help resolve this case (there is a whole library!!!)
Thanks in advance and best regards
Philippe

First of all two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Thank you Fx,
You may think I am stupid, but how do invite him ?
Do i provide him a link he can follow?

Thank you Fx,
You may think I am stupid, but how do invite him ?
Do i provide him a link he can follow?

You can copy link of this thread and send them invitation to come here and explain via email, live chat or skype. Don't lose hope.

By end of March 2016, I invested 50k with Eclipse Finance through Top Binary Signals (TBS)
Beginning of Mai, another 50k.
As long as it was about investing, I had a daily meeting (mail or phone) with these guys. After the investment was done, nobody answered any of my questions anymore (nor Roy Weber at TBS, nor Sean Jackson at Eclipse). I have a whole library of mails and questions that still are waiting for a reply.
I also have a written agreement with TBS regarding monthly interest. I never received the documents back with their signature. When I asked Eclipse why i do not receive the monthly interest on my credit card, they told me the interest rate is other than the one I have on the agreement, and if not stipulatewd otherways, it is credited to my account. I send them by mail the written agreement and asked them why I had to have a credit card, and the first month was credited and suddenly, all the other month were added to my account. I told them also the amounth they credited was not what was written on the agreement and asked them to credit my card with the agreed interest. No news fromn them since then (Oct. 6)
I received a weekly report about my profits, at the beginning regulary, since a few weeks, sporadically.
Today, I have more than 800k on my account.
All the requested documents were provided to Eclipse (I have print screen about that)
I made 2 withdrawal requests, one October 9 for 250k and one on October 16 about 200k (print screen avaliable)
I sent numerouse mails about these requests, as well tried to contact them by phone. No reply to my mails, nobody pick up the phone.
What is the next step for me to do?
What can FPA do?
What documents do I have to provide FPA to help resolve this case (there is a whole library!!!)
Thanks in advance and best regards
Philippe
Send me an email at REMOVED, with your Skype address and I may be able to help
Al

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have any useful information, share it publicly so everyone can benefit.

No answer from anybody until now...
I'll keep you informed

To ASGASSOC,
Please tell us what you have to help me. Would be nice for all to be informed
Thanks

Here the mail I received on November 3rd

NO COMMENT!!! And in the next post, my reply

Dear Eclipse Finance trader,

I deeply apologize for the delayed response to your email/ticket.

First of all, to those with who were have not touched base, I would like to introduce myself- my name is Daniel Wright, I am the COO here in Eclipse Finance. The situation with the Managed Account Services (MAS) which you have undergone with the money manager Top-Binary-Signals.com (TBS) has devastated our organization to the core as our 5-year spotless reputation is now irreversibly tarnished by dozens of negative reviews on the Internet.

Secondly, as you probably know, in April 2016 a group of hackers forced their way into TBS’ systems and tweaked them in a way that TBS started sending trading Orders/instructions to Eclipse Finance which lead to a full devastation of the trader’s account. After that terrible incident TBS have assured us that their systems are fully secure and that a repetition of these events is impossible. However, about 10 days ago they have been proven wrong and what seems to be an isolated incident for a few MAS clients proved to be a time bomb that went off for all of their MAS account holders at once.

Thirdly, as I have stated in the past, please take into account that, Eclipse Finance has always acted strictly in accordance with the Terms and Conditions (T&C) and will continue to do so. Hence, at no time was any sensitive customer information, including credit card data, passwords or addresses, compromised as based on what is stipulated in part “4.” of the T&C:

Eclipse-Finance will treat with care the information you entrust to it, in accordance with the disclosures it provides during the registration process and in its Privacy Policy

Where in Privacy Policy it states:

Personal Information - It is the policy of Eclipse Finance not to use or sell all of our traders' personal details and activities to anyone including our staff and outside vendors. Eclipse Finance promises that all trading and other activities involving our traders will remain private, secure and confidential at all times.

Encrypted Information - All data shared by Eclipse Finance and our traders' personal computing devices have been encrypted. To ensure our traders' security and privacy, we make sure that sensitive information such as pass are in encrypted format. It is the responsibility of our technical staff to monitor all internal activities such as conducting systematic checks to make sure that our site's security and integrity are well-maintained.

Furthermore, Eclipse Finance, being a web-based enterprise, puts client’s data security of paramount importance. Hence, you can be confident that all the adequate measures and procedures are implemented in order to keep your funds and sensitive information fully secure at all times. On top of that, as you may notice- every page of our website is 100% secured and protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) provided by the market leader COMODO.

I totally understand your anger and frustration with our company in light of this situation, but please take into consideration that we are in the same boat here, as Eclipse Finance is also a victim of what happened to TBS. We have successfully provided our services to hundreds of thousands of clients worldwide and at no point in our history have we ever violated any provision of our T&C. Meaning that client’s legal claims again Eclipse Finance will all prove fruitless and will merely waste everyone’s time. However, the damage that we have already received to our reputation will ultimately results in Eclipse Finance going out of business.

I would like to remind you that prior to opening an account with Eclipse Finance you have read and signed an electronic agreement which is also called the “Terms and Conditions” (T&C) which can be found in the following URL: eclipse-finance.com/terms_and_conditions.

Where it clearly states in part “2.4.” that:

2.4. Authorization of third party to give instructions on behalf of a Client

The Client has the right to authorize a third party to give instructions and/or Orders to the Company or to handle any other matters related to this Agreement, provided that the Client has notified the Company in writing by submitting a signed Managed Account Services ("MAS") Limited Power of Attorney that such a right shall be exercised by a third party and that this person is approved by the Company and fulfills all of Company’s conditions to allow this. The Company shall act on instructions given duly by authorized third parties acting on behalf of the Client and the Client hereby indemnifies the Company from any damage or cost incurred by such third party and the Client undertakes to cover any losses or claims incurred on his/her behalf by any such third party. In case the Client has authorized a third party, it is agreed that in the event that the Client wishes to terminate the authorization, it is the Client’s full responsibility to notify the Company of such decision in writing by submitting a signed Revocation of MAS Limited Power of Attorney form. In any other case, the Company will assume that the authorization is still ongoing and will continue accepting instructions and/or Orders given by the authorized third party on behalf of the Client. It is mutually agreed that all MAS contracts have a minimum 1 (one) year term and if terminated prior to the expiration of the term all the profit accumulated by MAS will be forfeited. If there is no expiry date indicated on the form, the Limited Power of Attorney will be considered valid until the Revocation of MAS Limited Power of Attorney form will be submitted by the customer and automatically renew for the same term.

On top of that, you have authorized TBS to manage your Eclipse Finance account by submitting a formal signed request in the form of MAS Limited Power of Attorney (LPOA) in which it states:

Client Acknowledgements. Client hereby acknowledges and agrees that (1) Client (and not EF [Eclipse Finance]) is responsible for investigating and selecting Money Manager (2) Client will diligently scrutinize all account activity in Client's account(s); (3) EF and its officers, employees and agents will not control Money Manager's actions, are in no way responsible for any loss to Client caused by the actions of Money Manager and that EF does not, by implication or otherwise, endorse the operating methods of Money Manager; (4) EF has no duty to supervise or monitor trading by Client or by Money Manager in Client's account(s);

To put this in a nutshell,

• You have independently chosen to have Top-Binary-Signals.com (TBS) to trade your Eclipse Finance account on your behalf.
  • You have authorized TBS (also known ask Third Party) to become your official Eclipse Finance Money Manager by putting your hand signature and submitting the MAS LPOA.
  • You have digitally signed Terms and Conditions of Eclipse Finance stating that you indemnify Eclipse Finance from any damage or cost incurred by such third party and that you will undertake to cover any losses or claims incurred on your behalf by any such third party.
  • You have signed by hand the MAS LPOA which states, that Eclipse Finance and its officers, employees and agents will not control Money Manager's actions; and are in no way responsible for any loss to you caused by the actions of Money Manager and that Eclipse Finance doesn't endorse the operating methods of Money Manager.

As I have said earlier, I totally understand your anger and concern for what TBS has done to your account, but you have to recognize that Eclipse Finance is by no means at fault for this situation. As we are legally unable to deviate from the T&C and refuse to execute the trading instructions which are given by the authorized third parties acting on behalf of our clients. Also, please make a note that it is automated. Moreover, various money managers apply different trading techniques such as the Compound (Martingale) system where after a loss, they would double the investment on the next trade until the win. That way clients gain back their losses with a profit and start at the original investment amount again. With that being said, I hope you can understand that Eclipse Finance doesn’t put any limitations for MAS trading accounts in order to allow for the money manager to practice various trading system in order to maximize client’s returns.

Please be advised that at this time, we are doing everything possible to find a legal way to solve this issue and make sure that all the clients affected will receive a full reimbursement. On the good note, TBS are willing to cooperate and we are currently waiting for their proposal and action plan. We have impelled them to temporarily discontinue providing their services to new clients until they will compensate all the damages they caused to our clients. As a valued client of Eclipse Finance who has made a rather noticeable investment please be sure that you will be prioritized for any updates on this situation and from our side we promise to do our utmost best in order for you to come out of this situation on top with earnings in hand and not with additional losses of money and time.

Sincerely,
Daniel Wright

Eclipse Finance Chief Operating Officer

uc

phone-image.png
United Kingdom HQ: +44-203-514-0009
mouse.png
coo@eclipse-finance.com
phone-image.png
Hong Kong Subsidiary: +852-300-85890
monitor.png
Eclipse-Finance.com
phone-image.png
US/Canada Toll Free: +1-800-792-4705
marker.png
3rd Floor, 49 Farrington Road, London, UK
uc

And my reply to him:

"
Mister Wright,

You introduce yourself as CEO of Eclipse Finance. Is it really so? I have no proof of your identity. I tell you this because after an easy cross-check about the “people” from TBS, is appears the none of them actually exist as human in the title they claim to have. They are all issued from database from which you can take the picture you chose and give him whatever title you want. Even their life story is fake.

Here is the electronic signature I have on each mail from my account manager. Try to reach him on this number, you will be surprised at which company you arrive. One thing is sure, not TBS!!!

--

Roy Webber
Account Manager

Phone: +44 (0) 207 092 6702
Email: roy.w@top-binary-signals.com

One more thing to check easily: on their homepage, they bragged until not so long ago, they are an offspring from Mayfair Vermögensverwaltung owned by the Herz family. Which is totally falls: I had personally Mr. Christian Herz (Todays CEO) on the phone and he denied every connection with TBS!!!

After these more than troubling facts, I ask myself if you are blind or just sleeping under the same blanket!

· No background check

· No check of the veracity of what TBS puts on their Webpage

· Have you ever meet personally with one of these guys?

What about the real identity of your people?

My account manager by Eclipse is Shawn Jackson (or should be). I can try to phone him, write him emails or trying to reach him on Skype while he is only: DEAD END!! The same with all your department by mail or phone!!!

Now about my account.

I invested 100’000$ and had my account growing to more than 800’000$

I made a withdrawal request on October 9 for 250’000$ and a second one a week later, October 16 for 200’000$

All the requested documents for the withdrawal were approved from Eclipse!!!

Picture attached

Stipulated in your withdrawal procedure, you need up to 3 day to approve it, and 5 to 7 days once the request have been approved for the funds to show in my account.

So let’s take my first request: October 9 + 3 + 7 days = October 19

Second request: October 16 + 10 days = October 26

11. Withdrawal Procedure Eclipse-Finance’s billing department handles all withdrawal requests submitted. All identification KYC and AML documents listed in Compliance Procedure (found at eclipse-finance.com/compliance_procedure) must be submitted in order to fully verify an account and process a withdrawal. This will insure that the account is compliant and up to the international standards of our KYC and AML policies, as required by law. There is no fee to withdraw via credit card so long as the account didn’t fall into our dormancy rules, however any withdrawal using bank transfer will accompany a processing fee of $25 (or 25 EUR for EURO based accounts). Once a withdrawal request is submitted it can take Eclipse-Finance up to 3 business days to process the request, unless the account was verified according to the conditions explained above (prior to opening the account in which case the withdrawal will be guaranteed to be processed same day assuming the request was provided Monday through Friday between 8am-6pm GMT). Once the request has been approved please allow an additional 5-7 days for the funds to show in your account. - See more at: eclipse-finance.com/terms_and_conditions#sthash.yzo0NCV5.dpuf

In your Mail from November 3, you say the problem occurred 10 days ago, so on October 24th or 25th. But at this time, my account was still showing 800’000$!!

I tried to contact Eclipse by phone and mail time and again, without results. Nobody on the phone, no answers about my mails.

I provided Eclipse a copy of the agreement I have with TBS regarding a total disagreement between the monthly interests you have from TBS and the one on the agreement I have with them. I sent also many mails regarding this issue: No reply from your side!!!

Instead of charging the interest on my credit Card as agreed, they went on my account. Could be a bad joke, right?

Now Mister Wright, if you are really the CEO of Eclipse Finance, please show me a copy of your ID or Passport, as I had to show your company. It would be just honest from your side to do the same.

Then, on your Webpage, you brag also to have a compensation fund (see below)

Investor Compensation Fund

I. INTRODUCTION

Eclipse Finance is owned and operated by Herrold Capital LLP (“the Company”) a financial services company regulated by the International Offshore Investment Regulatory Commission (hereinafter called “IOIRC”) with license number IOI897. The Company is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (the “Fund”) for Customers of UK Investment Firms (UKIFs) and other Investment Firms (IFs) which are not credit institutions.

The Fund constitutes a private law legal entity and its administration is exercised by an Administrative Committee of seven members, who are designated for a three-year term. The object of the Fund is to secure the claims of the covered clients against the members of the Fund by the payment of compensation for their claims arising from the covered services provided by its members, so long as failure buy the member to fulfill its obligations has been ascertained.

It is a legal obligation for UKIFs and other IFs, which are not banks, to subscribe to the Fund. Any compensation provided to clients by the Investor Compensation Fund shall not exceed $500,000 USD. This applies to clients’ aggregate claims against the Company.

II. COVERED CLIENTS

III. COVERED SERVICES

Covered services are the following investment services which are offered by the Company:

a. Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments

b. Execution of orders on behalf of clients

Financial Services in relation to which investment services are currently provided by the Company are the following:

a. Transferable securities

b. Money-market instruments

c. Units in collective investment undertakings

d. Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to securities, currencies, interest rates or yields, or other derivatives instruments, financial indices orfinancial measures which may be settled physically or in cash

e. Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties (otherwise than by reason of a default or other termination event)

f. Options, futures, swaps, and any other derivative contract relating to commodities that can be physically settled provided that they are traded on a regulated market or/and an MTF

g. Options, futures, swaps, forwards and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities, that can be physically settled not otherwise mentioned in point 6 of Part III and not being for commercial purposes, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments, having regard to whether, inter alia, they are cleared and settled through recognized clearing houses or are subject to regular margin calls

h. Derivative instruments for the transfer of credit risk

i. Financial contracts for differences

j. Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to climatic variables, freight rates, emission allowances or inflation rates or other official economic statistics that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties (otherwise than by reason of a default or other termination event), as well as any other derivative contract relating to assets, rights, obligations, indices and measures not otherwise mentioned in this Part, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments, having regard to whether, inter alia, they are traded on a regulated market or an MTF, are cleared and settled through recognised clearing houses or are subject to regular margin calls.

IV. AMOUNT OF COMPENSATION

The Company’s books will be used together with supporting evidence to ascertain the claims of member and the amount payable will be calculated in accordance with the legal and contractual terms governing the relation of the client with the member of the fund subject to set-off rules. The calculation of compensation payable will derive from the sum of the total established claims of the covered client arising from all covered services provided, despite of the number of accounts of which it is a beneficiary, the currency and the place of provision of these services. If the claim exceeds $500,000 USD then the claimant is only entitled to receive a maximum of the equivalent of $500,000.

- See more at: eclipse-finance.com/investors_compensation_fund#sthash.umrlGw01.dpuf

(The link is dead?!?!)

So now, to put everything in a nutshell (as you write in your mail), Eclipse own me:

Regarding the interests specified on the agreement I have with TBS:

· 3500$ for April

· 54’000$ from Mai to October (9000 x 6)

Total: 89’000$ in interests alone

And 250’000$ from my first withdrawal request which is long overdue and has passed all the procedure.

And 200’000 from my second request, which had to be approved on October 20th at least, while my account was not yet “hacked” …

To be frank with you, I don’t believe a single word about these hacks. Is it not surprising that every 6 month or so, when people have some cash on their account, you get hacked??????

And this not only once, but on a regular basis???

One more thing regarding the withdrawals. A friend of mine, with more than a million in his account, made a request more than 3 month ago. He never received an answer from your side, except that he has to pay 5000$ more (he invested already 250’000) to see his request approved. Only this is a unbelievable and absolutely stunning!!!

Until today, he has not seen a cent and his account is empty!!!

I have screenshots and mails for everything I say and can show all. With a little digging, I’m sure you can do the same.

I have put a threat regarding your and TBS behavior at the Forex Peace Army and I invite you to join and give some credible explanation.

Foremost, I want to know when I will receive the money you own me : 539’000$

Here the link:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/top-binary-signals-eclipse-finance.47761/

Attachments

• numérisation0065.pdf
    123.4 KB · Views: 5
this people are continuously make fool others without stopping this activity. in this case the essential thing is to do an cyber enquiry where is this money is going where this people are sitting and controlling this activity. and bring them into law according to their country's law. other wise they will cheat more and more

Back