TopFx24

I just explained that I feel very happy with this company: TOPFX24, and I will continue working with them until a second moment.

You're not getting my point. I said "you can forward the message to YOUR account manager to bring up HIS case I guess. No representative of TopFX24 are replying yet hmmm"

If so you are 'Very happy' with this platform, and will 'continue on working with them', i'm pretty sure you could help the guy out.

Investments4Futures, TopFx24, TopicMarkets, TradeU2/SunCapital, 2dots, 4xBrands, UP4X, SolidPlus and StrategicFuture, they all are part of the same scam. They all are pointing to the same, fake server.

@Roberta If you're for real, your money is already gone. "I made another wire of 5K". The last stage of this scam is to ask for even more money which you cannot afford, then to blow your account. See the full story here - money.stackexchange.com/q/91732/6888. Start collecting the evidence and record conversations. There is no slight chance you get money out of them, I'm telling you. Close all the positions, send the withdraw of your initial deposit ASAP, your profit isn't real.

Connection to tradize.com as per their source code.
HTML:
                            <li class="show-for-large-only" style="display:none; " id="ib1"><a href="http://ib.tradize.com/login.php">IB Login</a></li>

topfx24.com/ is using SSL certificate from tradesfx.com, same scam, so it shows as invalid.

topfx24.com/ is using SSL certificate from tradesfx.com, same scam, so it shows as invalid.
Hello,

I don't know
Investments4Futures, TopFx24, TopicMarkets, TradeU2/SunCapital, 2dots, 4xBrands, UP4X, SolidPlus and StrategicFuture, they all are part of the same scam. They all are pointing to the same, fake server.

@Roberta If you're for real, your money is already gone. "I made another wire of 5K". The last stage of this scam is to ask for even more money which you cannot afford, then to blow your account. See the full story here - money.stackexchange.com/q/91732/6888. Start collecting the evidence and record conversations. There is no slight chance you get money out of them, I'm telling you. Close all the positions, send the withdraw of your initial deposit ASAP, your profit isn't real.

@kenorb, Hi.
As soon as I saw your message, I sent a wd request to them. I made a withdraw of 1000 euro .I received today my money, I can send even a screenshot of my bank account. When I told to my acc manager I want all my money back, she wasn't worried at all, but told me that we are running a very important project but if you want, you can withdraw without any problem.
I want to write this review for topfx24, cause I saw other bad comments, and the only thing that I wanna say to the clients is: If you open positions and lose, it's not the fault of the company, but ur's. I opened positions, even negative ones, and I lost a part of my money. Then Erica, tried to recover a little. Everyday, I learn new things about trading online, and I want to be independent on this kind of work.
So, for those who write bad reviews, you can invest the minimum, start working by yourself, and then see how does it work.

Hello,

As soon as I saw your message, I sent a wd request to them. I made a withdraw of 1000 euro. I received today my money, I can send even a screenshot of my bank account. When I told to my acc manager I want all my money back, she wasn't worried at all, but told me that we are running a very important project but if you want, you can withdraw without any problem.

Really? Send the screenshot then, and send the link to their withdrawal form, or I believe you're part of their scam. Of course, they'll tell you it's not the problem, but when you send them withdrawal for all your deposit, it would be the real problem for them. None of the phones on their website works, all addresses are fake, they're using somebody else's certificate, and somebody else's platform, pointing to the same scam servers. Even when they allow you to withdrawal 1k, they'll ask for another 20k later on, as they gained your trust.

I think you are a part of the scam. This is your job. Read this please:
Link to libel on a scam rated broker's site removed.

FPA Forums Team Note: Roberta's answer did not include any requested screenshot or any other helpful information. Instead, she now accuses an FPA member who reported a problem of being fake. She tries to prove this strange idea by posting a link to anti-FPA libel and conspiracy theories on a scam rated broker's website.

Roberta tried to hide her location by using multiple proxies. She slipped a few times. She's really in Albania. TopFx24.com now uses anonymous hosting. This is ironic, since the site she referred to attacks the FPA for using anonymous hosting. Older information shows TopFx24.com was registered to an address in Tirana, Albania. On December 13th, 2017, TopFx24's review page at the FPA...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14327/topfx24

received 3 fake 5 stars from an Albanian IP in less than 6 minutes, all claiming to be different people from different countries.

The FPA can only conclude that Roberta is either a believer in libel and unsupportable conspiracy theories or else a shill working for TopFx24 from Albania. Either way, her continued presence will not help resolve any issues experienced by FPA members.

Back