Trade-24.com withdrawal/refund delay

enmapro

Recruit
I did recive a call from a representative trade-24.com offering me 70% bonus of my first deposit, he told me that the bonus have not profits withdraw restrictions or limits and i decide to deposit 999 eur, but before i made the deposit i did try to make sure about that profits can be withdrawal and send to the representative an email asking about that again.

This was his answer by email (i have screencaptures):
The profits that you make are at your disposal, the bonus you will have to fulfill conditions in order to withdraw, as we covered on the phone.

After somes days trading hard i did made about 1025 eur in profits, then did request a withdrawal but this time my account manager told me it was not posible because profits have withdraw restriction and i can not withdraw before meet the volume required.

So i decide to cancel the bonus and leave the profits to the broker, then did request a full refund of my deposit (sent somes emails 10 hours ago, but the first withdraw request was a week ago), but they do not process the refund yet and the money is still in the account balance.

I will be more satisfied if i get my profits back but if they can not i just want my refund without delay.
I write this here to see if any representative from trade-24 can help in the case, and to see if it could be helpful to someone from the community.

My originall language is spanish, and my trade-24 account number: 130038145
I'll be updating the status of the case here until it get solved, thanks.

I did recive a call from a representative trade-24.com offering me 70% bonus of my first deposit, he told me that the bonus have not profits withdraw restrictions or limits and i decide to deposit 999 eur, but before i made the deposit i did try to make sure about that profits can be withdrawal and send to the representative an email asking about that again.

The profits that you make are at your disposal, the bonus you will have to fulfill conditions in order to withdraw, as we covered on the phone.

After somes days trading hard i did made about 1025 eur in profits, then did request a withdrawal but this time my account manager told me it was not posible because profits have withdraw restriction and i can not withdraw before meet the volume required.

So i decide to cancel the bonus and leave the profits to the broker, then did request a full refund of my deposit (sent somes emails 10 hours ago, but the first withdraw request was a week ago), but they do not process the refund yet and the money is still in the account balance.

I will be more satisfied if i get my profits back but if they can not i just want my refund without delay.
I write this here to see if any representative from trade-24 can help in the case, and to see if it could be helpful to someone from the community.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Hello, enmapro!
Thanks for your feedback. In addition to the account ID we need your name and surname. Please write them and we will try to help you as soon as possible.

With best regard, Trade-24

Back