Trade12 (aka EXO Capital Markets, aka EXO Management) Fraud

AndreD, if you get your own thread opened, the advice can be personalized for your situation.

LubaB, ask your bank and local police about how to file wire fraud charges. Also, file a complaint with the financial regulators in your county. File complaints with the financial regulators of the countries they claim to be registered in. Moving money from one client account to a different client's account sounds very much like a violation of AML rules.

WinChargeback has been known to be able to force reversal of bank wires in some cases.

Also, they are showing what appears to be an endorsement from Mike Tyson. Real or fake, contacting Mike's publicist may not be a bad idea. I found what might be the correct contact here - playingfieldpromotions.com/Mike-Tyson.php

Let the person who doesn't understand the difference between slander and libel know that the accuser has to come to court to prove any such charges. In that case, you would be able to cross examine the company's representative about why your funds were moved to someone else's account.

If you want to make your issue get more attention and bring Trade12 closer to a scam finding, read and follow the instructions here to file an FPA Traders Court case:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

AndreD, if you get your own thread opened, the advice can be personalized for your situation.

LubaB, ask your bank and local police about how to file wire fraud charges. Also, file a complaint with the financial regulators in your county. File complaints with the financial regulators of the countries they claim to be registered in. Moving money from one client account to a different client's account sounds very much like a violation of AML rules.

WinChargeback has been known to be able to force reversal of bank wires in some cases.

Also, they are showing what appears to be an endorsement from Mike Tyson. Real or fake, contacting Mike's publicist may not be a bad idea. I found what might be the correct contact here - playingfieldpromotions.com/Mike-Tyson.php

Let the person who doesn't understand the difference between slander and libel know that the accuser has to come to court to prove any such charges. In that case, you would be able to cross examine the company's representative about why your funds were moved to someone else's account.

If you want to make your issue get more attention and bring Trade12 closer to a scam finding, read and follow the instructions here to file an FPA Traders Court case:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

Thank you for the guidance Pharaoh, I´ll do that.
They disabled my account in MT4 today without any advise or comunication, I don´t know the reason yet.
I´ll do detailed case to look for some more advices.

I also open an fraud alert to Trade 12 today. Sincerely... To all good people... Stay away from this so called company.

We need voting cases on these issues.
@AndreD please start a thread of your own for this issue.
The more threads, the more evident it is to people researching brokers what scammers they are.

Multiple complaints in one thread appears to be a single complaint to users doing searches.

Back