Trade12 changed the openingprice

janne

Recruit
Trade12 scammed me all they could. Started trading with 250$ in april 2017. The first trade failed but they just changed the openingprice so I could make profit from the first trade. I forgot about it and they asked me to deposit a little more to open a oiltrade. I agreed in 100$ but they took 2600$ from my visa without my permission. Told the mannager that my bankaccount was negativ and now I cannot pay my bills. The oil she opened failed but I traded by myself and made some profit. She seemed angry when I traded by myselv and made profit. When I asked for a withdraw to pay my bills the mannager Michelle Kingsley wanted my login so she could takeover my account. She told me WE could not make money if I did not gave her my paswords.The next morning the openingprice suddent changed in all my 3 open positions. They changed to a price that has not been for many years. So I lost because my account was suddently negative. The mannager told me it was a mistake and made a request to update my account. After that they did not call or answer my mail or skype any more. Oh yes somebody from trade12 called to get my card-informations and said they was here to help but they did not.

In the screenshot you can see the openingday and price in my 3 open positions. If you look at the graphs of that day you can see how much they changed the price

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-01-19-23-22.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-01-19-23-22.png
    408.3 KB · Views: 0
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.trade12.com/about/contact-us

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12421/www.trade12.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/Trade12-1660929104125845

https://twitter.com/tradeonetwo

https://plus.google.com/+Trade12Broker

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Trade12 scammed me all they could. Started trading with 250$ in april 2017. The first trade failed but they just changed the openingprice so I could make profit from the first trade. I forgot about it and they asked me to deposit a little more to open a oiltrade. I agreed in 100$ but they took 2600$ from my visa without my permission. Told the mannager that my bankaccount was negativ and now I cannot pay my bills. The oil she opened failed but I traded by myself and made some profit. She seemed angry when I traded by myselv and made profit. When I asked for a withdraw to pay my bills the mannager Michelle Kingsley wanted my login so she could takeover my account. She told me WE could not make money if I did not gave her my paswords.The next morning the openingprice suddent changed in all my 3 open positions. They changed to a price that has not been for many years. So I lost because my account was suddently negative. The mannager told me it was a mistake and made a request to update my account. After that they did not call or answer my mail or skype any more. Oh yes somebody from trade12 called to get my card-informations and said they was here to help but they did not.

Hi Janne!

My name is Lily of Trade12. We understand your concern and I have tried reaching you via the comment section here in forexpeace army.

In behalf of Trade12, I would like you to know that we do not tolerate that kind of activity wherein you agreed to be deducted of $100 as an additional deposit but they took $2600 from your account. We would like to investigate on your account further and coordinate properly with the Finance and Brokers Department. Moreover, we would also forward your concern to the Risk Department and renew the contract for crude oil.

Sincerely,
Lily

yeah, you WOULD forward the concern, but you already know damn well you won't. ;)

...Just trying to save some face on yet another thread against your treacherous company.

Why do people keep investing with this awful company, with such a tarnished reputation, and why does this company still exist?

Please, guys, do some research about what firms you trade with, better yet just don't. ALL BINARY OPTIONS WEBSITES ARE SCAMS!!!

If Trade 12 doesn't fully re-reimburse you your money within 48 hours, chances are they probably never will. I would go ahead and initiate a credit card chargeback ASAP.

Eat Crap Scammers!

-SCAMXPOSR

yeah, you WOULD forward the concern, but you already know damn well you won't. ;)

...Just trying to save some face on yet another thread against your treacherous company.

Why do people keep investing with this awful company, with such a tarnished reputation, and why does this company still exist?

Please, guys, do some research about what firms you trade with, better yet just don't. ALL BINARY OPTIONS WEBSITES ARE SCAMS!!!

If Trade 12 doesn't fully re-reimburse you your money within 48 hours, chances are they probably never will. I would go ahead and initiate a credit card chargeback ASAP.

Eat Crap Scammers!

-SCAMXPOSR

Hi ScamXposR!

This is Lily of Trade12. First of all, in behalf of the company, I would like to make it clear that Trade12 is not a Binary Company. Moreover, we do make follow-ups to respective departments in accordance to the client’s needs and to fully assist them on their concerns.

We also would like to clarify that sometimes, it does take more than 48 hours for a client to receive his or her withdrawal and this is not solely because of our Finance Department. Such delays may be due to circumstances beyond our control like the client’s bank.

Trade12 still exists as of this day due to the many benefits and exemplary service it gives to its clients. However, should there be cases that the company is not able to meet the expectations of some clients does not necessarily mean that the company is not good. We believe that few bad reviews certainly do not define the whole company.

Should you have further concerns, you can send us a PM here at forexpeacearmy.

Regards,

Lily, Trade12

Hey Lily, can you pour me a shot with all the liquor you bought from all the poor people you scammed?

THANKS!

Hi Janne!

My name is Lily of Trade12. We understand your concern and I have tried reaching you via the comment section here in forexpeace army.

In behalf of Trade12, I would like you to know that we do not tolerate that kind of activity wherein you agreed to be deducted of $100 as an additional deposit but they took $2600 from your account. We would like to investigate on your account further and coordinate properly with the Finance and Brokers Department. Moreover, we would also forward your concern to the Risk Department and renew the contract for crude oil.

Sincerely,
Lily
Hi Janne!

Sincerely,
Lily
Hi Lily.
Thank you for trying to help. My mannager said the same Hope you neither tolerate that Trade12 change the openingprices and will investigate and resolve how trade12 just changed the openingprice in my 3 open positions. They changed to prices you have not seen at least the last 10 years. When was EUR/USD last time 1.00038????? USD/JPY 147.963 and CL-JUN17 65.82 (crude oil)???? . Just look at the screenshot I send. If Trade12 did not tolerate that, they could have renewed my account.. . My accountmannager knew that my account failed and promised to update the account. But instead they delited my account and did not answer my mails.It is absolutely not the service I was promissed. . I just asked for a withdrawal 1500$ when they turned the price. If trade12 is a serios compagny it couldnot happen. Think there is no point in opening a new oilcontract in a delited account. It is impossible to make profit if they turn the prices. My account failed because they changed the prices
Hope for your expanation-and investigation
Janne

Hi Lily.
Thank you for trying to help. My mannager said the same Hope you neither tolerate that Trade12 change the openingprices and will investigate and resolve how trade12 just changed the openingprice in my 3 open positions. They changed to prices you have not seen at least the last 10 years. When was EUR/USD last time 1.00038????? USD/JPY 147.963 and CL-JUN17 65.82 (crude oil)???? . Just look at the screenshot I send. If Trade12 did not tolerate that, they could have renewed my account.. . My accountmannager knew that my account failed and promised to update the account. But instead they delited my account and did not answer my mails.It is absolutely not the service I was promissed. . I just asked for a withdrawal 1500$ when they turned the price. If trade12 is a serios compagny it couldnot happen. Think there is no point in opening a new oilcontract in a delited account. It is impossible to make profit if they turn the prices. My account failed because they changed the prices
Hope for your expanation-and investigation
Janne

Hi Janne,
Thank you for keeping us informed about your situation. As much as I would like to start the investigation on your account, I would like to ask for your MT4 ID. Rest assured that we will be helping you all throughout once we were able to identify your account.

Regards,

Lily, Trade12

Hey Lily, can you pour me a shot with all the liquor you bought from all the poor people you scammed?

THANKS!
Hey dude, She is trying to solve cases here :) Take it easy :) We can share her contact details to victims so she can solve more and more problem.

Back