Trade12 - Does not allow withdrawal and disconnected account

AndreD

Private
Dear Traders, (Broker not allow withdraw for no reason)

I´m facing many problems to withdraw my money from Broker Trade12 since last week.
I'm working with then since 2016 May, just request withdraw once in 2016 November and everything is ok for this time.
I always work with the account manager Bruno Ferraz (Trade12 register # B258613R) supervision and never operate and do trade alone. This behavior is maintained until he inform he will be in vacation since begining of the year.
We align I will need made the withdraw for personal reasons and he agreed and said the withdraw was aligned with another account manager Eduardo Assis.
When I try the withdraw on January 10, Eduardo confirm the approval from his side and I just need to wait the money be transfer to my account.
On Thursday (2 days after this) one account director from Exo Capital Markets Limited call me and said I was made an absurd profit and this was suspicious. Also said was mandatory to make another deposit to pay one contract from asset BRENT-FEV because I let the operation pass the date.
I explained as I only operate with my Account Manager Bruno Ferraz and I can proof. he said "there is something wrong, I will be sending your account for analyzes in US and tomorrow I will be in touch with you in the maximum 16h. My secretary will send this official communication to your e-mail tomorrow morning." He never come back to me again. His name is Luciano Martins and his Register in Exo Capital (informed) is 0365219607.
After this my account was disconnected and was not able to access my data in MT4.
Not have any response from my account managers or even Trade12 support. I tried to call to phones from account managers and trade12 support and have no response from then. Nothing from e-mail as well.

On Tuesday 17, Leandro Assis, account manager from trade12 call me and have no idea about my account situation, he said the account was transfer to his desk without information about Withdraw or any other historical data.
I explain the situation again, looking for solution.
He said I was made many profit with low trade volume. He inform to me I will need to operate USD 39 Millions in trade volume with aggressive volume operations everyday for 6 months before withdraw something.
I said this cannot be possible, I need better solution.
He stop to answer and now my account is disabled again and I have no solution and no Money.

This behavior looks like Trade12 is a Scam Broker, have some other suspicious information about Exo Capital Markets and they regulation in Vanuatu Financial Services Commission.
I hope the Trade12 try to solve this and return my money back, will proof they are serious company. I play with they rules until the change everything.
Until there, if you are looking for information about trade12, they are not been honest and clear with me today, please reconsider to invest your money there until they answer this.

I'm looking for some advices from the forum experts
Appreciate again the support.
André

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-01-20 at 07.55.09.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-01-20 at 07.55.09.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
WOW trade all your money away stupidly or we will just delete your account.
Bucket shop scam scene.

Okay so first you have to invite them to view this thread.
Use every E-mail address and social media link you can get including but not limited to twitter, facebook etc.

If they refuse then I would ask the mods here for a court case and get them officially labeled the scammers they are.

WOW trade all your money away stupidly or we will just delete your account.
Bucket shop scam scene.

Okay so first you have to invite them to view this thread.
Use every E-mail address and social media link you can get including but not limited to twitter, facebook etc.

If they refuse then I would ask the mods here for a court case and get them officially labeled the scammers they are.

@snapped2002 I am having the same problem. If you could help me as well it would be appreciated.

Here is my thread.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...nvestment-seeking-solution.48827/#post-271243

I have 4 friends in the same situation.

Aconteceu comigo , o Corretor Luciano Martins, fez uma operação irresponsável em minha conta, pois já havia feito a mesma coisa com um colega. Ele fez no BRENTS e zerou minha conta , alegou que o SPREAD estava alto e não trabalhava com spread fixo. Um absurdo, temos problemas diversos com a TRADE12 em minha cidade , pois um Gerente de Contas foi captando pessoas para operar com a TRADE

When did you deposit? How much was each deposit? How was each deposit made?
Hi @Pharaoh ,
I did the deposit from Flexpay account in Brazil, the account manager Bruno direct me the account by e-mail.
My total deposit value from this 8 months is USD 30.009,00 until last monday. I'm very sorry to reognize that
I'm sorry for my late response, I have been facing some problems during this days, with this missing money and cannot have enought courage to continue the discussion here, so now I'm back.
During this time Trade12 rob the profit from my account when I invite then to to respond this post.
Please follow attached the detailed screen with what they call "Dynamic spreads" stealing in total 50k USD from the account, from one BRENT-FEV operation using volume 5.
When I ask what is it about they say as Mocking me accent "the correct detais is provide detais in Therms and Conditions from Trade12". Just to clarify, nothing have explained in this document, its very superfitial and generic.
I also have a record conversation from a phone call in portuguese, when the analist Leandro inform the "loss" with the most poker face ever and in his speech he transfer all responsability from older analyst error to me sayng: "the analyst click the open position for you? He are doing nothing, you believe in him, so now this is your problem not from trade12."
I cannot post mp4 file here but can provide the portuguese record if you need.
Based in this bad experience, I need to advice, please not trust in any word from them, they never maintain they word.
Even if this extreme dynamic spread is a correct pratice (I doubt, other brokers never have this), the analyst is the responsible for this error in this operation, he ask to open and maintain the operation propense to create loss, and they always run alway from the responsability about the error they caused in our account, we have anyone to ask help the client and regulate this company mess.
Even If you read all document when they asking to read, nothing make any sence.
I play exactly as they say to do, but in the middle of the way they change the rule to make me loss my money.
After Leandro do all this teather, he said i will cannot widraw more the 4.600,00 US Dollar because missing traiding volume.
Traiding volume is a new rule from trade12 for me, curious say they only said now (after 8 months and 4 analysts). As I undestand the rule is they want 1300% from the deposit value in trading operations (Asset Value X contract X operation volume = Traiding Volume) to allow your withdraw. Can you believe that?? Never told me this before.
Actually I understand I have made 13 million Dollars in trade volume to do this amount grow to more than 85k USD, they called that as profit out of the ordinary, and for this reason they are punish the client.
Just one observation, I always do the recommended trade, only following the rules from analyst, this is not fair.
I had no option, the account manager are confirm I cannot have any amount more than that, so I request the possible withdraw and have no idea when they will release the remain amount.
I don't know if they are scam company, for sure they stole my money, more the 50k Dollar, I had more money in the MT4 accound and cannot withdraw (have no idea when they will release this money, or if they will release this one day), they change the rules everytime, cannot widraw your money when you have profit, one simple avise for all people have respect for money:
Honestly RUN alway from then if you want to keep your money safe, go play with real regulated trade company.
They never play fair with anyone, many friends invest toguether and have the same issue.
Is a serious scheme for stealing money company for sure.

AD

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-01-25 at 15.28.46.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-01-25 at 15.28.46.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
Aconteceu comigo , o Corretor Luciano Martins, fez uma operação irresponsável em minha conta, pois já havia feito a mesma coisa com um colega. Ele fez no BRENTS e zerou minha conta , alegou que o SPREAD estava alto e não trabalhava com spread fixo. Um absurdo, temos problemas diversos com a TRADE12 em minha cidade , pois um Gerente de Contas foi captando pessoas para operar com a TRADE
@carlos araujo , Cara faça um post também. Aparentemente esse luciano Martins que me disse que era da Exo era outro analista que ajudou no esquema. Precisamos fazer algo sobre isso.

Back