Trade12 SCAM | Don't Withdraw my money

MT4 ID: 1065478127

Hello Kyle O,

Thank you for providing your account details. We had checked your account with the Finance Department, and they informed us that the reason you could not place a withdrawal is because your account isn’t verified yet. Kindly comply accordingly with the required documents to complete your account’s verification. You can send an email to support@trade12.com of what documents you still need to submit, and then you can place a withdrawal of your desired amount.

Thank you for your cooperation. Have a great day ahead!

With Great Regards,
Lily

Hello Nyeszo,

We have already sent a follow up request regarding your concern. A representative from the Brokers’ Department and/or the Finance Department will contact you within 24 hours.

If you need anything else or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know, or you can email us at support@trade12.com or concerns@trade12.com. Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

With Great Regards,
Lily

Hello Lily,

Ok, I'm just still waiting and waiting ... My first WD was 3 weeks ago. Still in initial status not Approved. I have no idea guys what are you waiting for? Christmas? I want you to process this case at the highest priority. Also still no one called me but to be honest I have no idea why they even would like to call me. Anyway, I hope in few hours I'll see the Approved status and the money on my balance. Otherwise, I'll give all of the information about the company and my broker to the appropriate bodies what I know include all of the evidence.
Thank you!

Hello Lily,

Ok, I'm just still waiting and waiting ... My first WD was 3 weeks ago. Still in initial status not Approved. I have no idea guys what are you waiting for? Christmas? I want you to process this case at the highest priority. Also still no one called me but to be honest I have no idea why they even would like to call me. Anyway, I hope in few hours I'll see the Approved status and the money on my balance. Otherwise, I'll give all of the information about the company and my broker to the appropriate bodies what I know include all of the evidence.
Thank you!
Don`t forget to update the thread when you got your funds back :)

Hello Lily,

Thank you!

Yes, we have already sent your request to the Brokers’ Department and Finance Department. Please wait for them to contact you within 24 hours. Also, if you need to follow up anything else, or send any concerns or issues with your account, please feel free to drop an email to support@trade12.com or concerns@trade12.com.

Thank you!

With Great Regards,
Lily

Hello Nyeszo,

We have already sent a follow up request regarding your concern. A representative from the Brokers’ Department and/or the Finance Department will contact you within 24 hours.

If you need anything else or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know, or you can email us at support@trade12.com or concerns@trade12.com. Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

With Great Regards,
Lily

Hello Lily,

Unfortunately, nothing happened. Now it's been 24 hours and everything is totally the same. WD still initial status. So..??

Ok, someone just called me.. Now I have to wait.. she said they look after what my WD request why not going through... I'll get back with the result when I have any news.

Yes, we have already sent your request to the Brokers’ Department and Finance Department. Please wait for them to contact you within 24 hours. Also, if you need to follow up anything else, or send any concerns or issues with your account, please feel free to drop an email to support@trade12.com or concerns@trade12.com.

Thank you!

With Great Regards,
Lily

Hello Lily,

So how I said a lady called me yesterday and then told me she'll look after this and it will take maximum 2 hours and she gives me a callback. I'm still waiting and is 24 hours again. You shouldn't have any excuse, no open position, no bonus, send me my money!!!!!

Hello Lily,

So how I said a lady called me yesterday and then told me she'll look after this and it will take maximum 2 hours and she gives me a callback. I'm still waiting and is 24 hours again. You shouldn't have any excuse, no open position, no bonus, send me my money!!!!!

Hello Nyezso,

We have already sent a follow up request. Please do understand that processing a withdrawal could take 3-5 business days. You can drop an email to support@trade12.comor concerns@trade12.com for further detailed updates regarding your withdrawal.

Thank you for understanding.

Warm Regards,
Lily

Back