• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Trade12 SCAM

I am having an issue with a company
Sannah, how have you come along since?

Sorry for my late reply.
The answer is I have been scammed. I never received help from "my" professional broker Helena and even worse received a phone call from someone different telling me Helena will no longer be helping me as she has left the company and requested me to deposit MORE FUNDS in my account so he can assit. I refused and they closed down trades during November without my permission and it brought my account to a negative and like you can guess, my account is now CLOSED.

This has been my first trading experience and I am so disappointed that after all the promises they made about TRADE12 being legit I became a victim of scam.

I still want to continue trading and I am now so skeptical to try any other broker :(

Sorry for my late reply.
The answer is I have been scammed. I never received help from "my" professional broker Helena and even worse received a phone call from someone different telling me Helena will no longer be helping me as she has left the company and requested me to deposit MORE FUNDS in my account so he can assit. I refused and they closed down trades during November without my permission and it brought my account to a negative and like you can guess, my account is now CLOSED.

This has been my first trading experience and I am so disappointed that after all the promises they made about TRADE12 being legit I became a victim of scam.

I still want to continue trading and I am now so skeptical to try any other broker :(
I have to agree with you. This experience has put me off trading for life.

@Sannah and @Donvilla
Listen guys.
I can almost guarantee you that EVERY trader has a story to tell of the time they got taken.

I will tell you mine.

When I started trading I heard about this miraculous thing called an EA that would make me a millionaire while I slept.
it was called range trader and was being sold by a guy calling himself "Peter Parsons" if you can believe it.

Basically it was just a grid pattern EA and of course it lost my investment, about $300 for the account and about $150 for the EA so for $450 I learned that the scams are real lol.

I have been a part of this site for awhile now and I have to say I love the way we try to provide fair warning and help to traders.

Don't let a few bad eggs ruin your opportunities.
Just learn from it and ALWAYS do your homework.

Good luck and may the pips be with you.

hi
by all meaning and from deepest heart .....& listen from experience ...Trade 12 is scam 100% never approach or think to reply them ....no matter how much contacting you ...never answer ...they are horrible people ....they want steel your money any amount even few pence if they can ...
please don't reply them ...horrible animal ....by all meaning ....

Greetings Mr. Altucano,

While we deeply regret and feel sorry for any miscommunication you had with our agents, if there is, we must also convey that there's always the other side of the story. We were more than willing to have this settled but with no luck.

Now for the record, it's notable to also state in here that you've gone all the way into earning 300k in just a span of ten (10) days and using only a one (1) shot deposit of 100euro. This is clearly not just a regular trading transaction. To clarify further, we have refunded your investment of a total of 100euro on 23/02/2016.

We, at Trade12, always strive to give the best trading environment for our clients. But we have to make it clear that we won't tolerate improper trading practices. We regret that things didn't turn out to be well and though this was the case, we still wish you good luck on your future endeavors.

Sincerely,
Trade12
Trade 12

I have account there since last 2 days is blocked because I make profit out of your broker with out scalping and trade tp hit as per law al tp hit is not scalping from last 2 days my account no one answer broker not respond and I am helpless Now I decided to make case file on you people you never leave any option I have account 5 million and this is live market how you guys blocked my account in live market it is look all fraud I make mistake to open account there

guys dont open account there if you stuck nobody help you its totally mental torture

Muhammad Naved

Yes man

Now still my account unblocked so what you do to unblocked account are u recover your money with profit or you quit with Loss if they do with me really I make case file on them and I will go in there deep
Brother we have inform another dont invest them again

who wants to learn a bit more about our friends o_Olets see what I found for you guys
TRADE12
Belongs to Exo Capital Markets Ltd,located in the Marshall Islands Registration Number 68798. However, one of their location is in Estonia Tomimae 5, Tallinn 10145. You would think that's it ... nope
I found out that they had also offices in Latvia Maskavas iela 224 - 69, Rīga, LV-1019
Officially Their company was dissolved on April 24, 2017.
So the current situation of this Company is No VAT registration with the European Commission. Worse it so happens that Exo Capital is actually a cover for Global Fin Services UK company - a company specializing in loans to people in financial difficulty, an other huge scam - tons of comments from scammed customers.
TRADE12 has no licensing or regulation in any country, they evade prosecution by changing parent company whenever things get too obvious and they are afraid to get caught.
Running away in the Balkans could be an option but unfortunately for them Bulgaria and Latvia have agreements with the EU Community.

You have to understand that we are facing a brand with a clever structure that bounces from lent name to an other lent name to hide their fraudulent activity; All you need is some funds to open an LTD in one of those offshore country and they are ready to start again.
Just for information a red flag has been hoisted and this is not the first warning we see against Trade12.
Last year, there were warnings from the FMA regulator for New Zealand and Australia, the Cyprus regulator CySEC and the Italian regulator CONSOB that banned their site in Italy.
In addition, Trade12 was reported by KROUFR, Russia's self-regulatory organization, following numerous complaints from customers and banned from Russian territory

All this information is easy to find, guys just take a minute to google info before you invest your money with a trading platform or binary-forex company.
Hope these info will be helpful:)

Sorry for my late reply.

Hi Donvilla
I was reading all your post and found out that your account is now closed as obviously the free margins were not enough. When it closed did you have negative balance with the account? Did trade 12 asked you to pay that? Pls your answer is important because I am in the same misery as yours with all the lock trades I have and account is almost closing?

Hi Donvilla
I was reading all your post and found out that your account is now closed as obviously the free margins were not enough. When it closed did you have negative balance with the account? Did trade 12 asked you to pay that? Pls your answer is important because I am in the same misery as yours with all the lock trades I have and account is almost closing?

Hi,

Strange enough they advised that if my account closes with a negative balance, I will not owe them anything. So, after closing my account with a negative balance I never heard from them again.

Back