Trade24 - Finance Dept is rejecting Withdrawal Request

Sure lots of rubbish……all i can say THE COMPANY will never show up in any court room,
unless HANDCUFFED !

(by aware of CC fraud, in event you did communicate your CC details, get a new card)

Yeah I will take care of CC issue. Meantime, I will modified their letter as follow:

10AF91D6-5DDA-432D-A43F-F5465E80646E.png

Does their website still claims deposits are refunded to credit cards? If so, ask them why they can't do the same.

Go ahead and talk to the fraud department at your card's issuing bank. Make sure you aren't about to miss any deadlines.

Im looking forward to how this will unfold, i do wish you the best of luck. pls do stay persistent!

UPDATE # 6 End of Nightmare

As of yesterday November 04th, 2015, I got my money back on my bank account (original fund 9500 $ + 441 $) after deducting their profit (around 6000 $) because of bonus issue.

As a conclusion, I can say the following:

- This is one of the worst experience I never had dealing with trading company

- Customer support service in Arabic division is very poor. You may call different extensions for several days without getting anyone online

- Processing withdrawal request is taking around 11 working days to deduct the amount from my account

- I am running after them for 5 working days to get copy of swift transfer… I got my money before receiving this copy

- They don’t have any regulated documents as of now

So, anyone still would like to trade with them, he/she have to put in mind a minimum of 16 working days to get money back !!!

My account manager was very expert and decent (although there was many fight & argument going on during the trade) but unfortunately, this is now useless for me because I didn’t get a single advantage of 2 months investment.

In case of any clarification, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Good luck

RAYAN…..there is no space for Luck…..we perfectly knew the pressure we had been giving these
Scam bags , it its only the start !!! so now its up to you to get your gains! Don’t give up to fast !

Anyway if you don’t……we will drive them into HELL !

Congrats on fighting your way back to your money!

Imagine for a moment how many people give up very easily. All a broker needs to do is make withdrawals highly inconvenient and it can grab huge sums of money.

As of yesterday November 04th, 2015, I got my money back on my bank account (original fund 9500 $ + 441 $) after deducting their profit (around 6000 $) because of bonus issue.

How is this 6000 company profit ?? printed on your account balance sheet, generally traders
Withdraw gains, so you still have some remaining amount of your deposit on your account !
In other words, you are still liable for chargeback, even if you signed some useless paper .

How is this 6000 company profit ?? printed on your account balance sheet, generally traders
Withdraw gains, so you still have some remaining amount of your deposit on your account !
In other words, you are still liable for chargeback, even if you signed some useless paper .

They are saying this is because, they gave me bonus of 2,850 $ and I didn't complete required lots to get its profit.
They made their calculation (I don't know how) and said I have 441 $ as profit.

Now the question is, am I eligible for any extra amount from this profit ? in post # 1 of this thread, I posted copy of bonus agreement.

Back