TradeDax coution scammers

brischu

Recruit
TradeDax (21.3.2017) do not trade with this guys, They are scammers. The never will withdraw your money. The name of the manager is Adam Burton he is very aggressively. My accountmanagers name is Robert Müller and Stefan Schmid. Be careful when you open anydesk or teamviewer with them. they click on the deposit button.

TradeDax (21.3.2017) do not trade with this guys, They are scammers. The never will withdraw your money. The name of the manager is Adam Burton he is very aggressively. My accountmanagers name is Robert Müller and Stefan Schmid. Be careful when you open anydesk or teamviewer with them. they click on the deposit button.
Can you please share more details about exactly what happened with you?

Can you please share more details about exactly what happened with you?

In January I was called from tradeDax if am I interested in trading. I opened their website. He took me to the registersite to transfer the money and filled in everthing. I said to him that dont know anything about your company wether it is registered or not an d so on and first of all I want to trade with a demoaccount. After this he i wanted to open the teamviewer that he can show me everything , where they are registered . STUPID I did this. He opend the registersite clicked on the transactionbutton with 500 euro. After 1 week the accountmanager wanted more money ( 2.000 euro). No acceptation. 3 weeks ago I wanted to stop the trading because I got a bad medical diagnoses. My accountmanger (Robert Müller) said ther is not enpugh money on my account and have to to more trades. But last week I told him again to finish. He said he has some problems with the withdraw. I was writing to Manager from TradeDax ( Adam Burton) . He called me!!!! very aggressively, the conclusion of this call: I have to trade further until I much more of my account. Hed didn t say how much. It ws so stupid that i closed the call. Searchin in the inter found 2 People who was scamed by tradeDax. Link :scamadviser.com/check-website/tradedax.com
My english is very bad sorry for this but I will that everyone should know that they are scammers I think this company is new they are in Germany and Austria, Switzerland. To pass oneself off as German citizen, (German Name) but they speak with a foreigner heavily accent.

In January I was called from tradeDax if am I interested in trading. I opened their website. He took me to the registersite to transfer the money and filled in everthing. I said to him that dont know anything about your company wether it is registered or not an d so on and first of all I want to trade with a demoaccount. After this he i wanted to open the teamviewer that he can show me everything , where they are registered . STUPID I did this. He opend the registersite clicked on the transactionbutton with 500 euro. After 1 week the accountmanager wanted more money ( 2.000 euro). No acceptation. 3 weeks ago I wanted to stop the trading because I got a bad medical diagnoses. My accountmanger (Robert Müller) said ther is not enpugh money on my account and have to to more trades. But last week I told him again to finish. He said he has some problems with the withdraw. I was writing to Manager from TradeDax ( Adam Burton) . He called me!!!! very aggressively, the conclusion of this call: I have to trade further until I much more of my account. Hed didn t say how much. It ws so stupid that i closed the call. Searchin in the inter found 2 People who was scamed by tradeDax. Link :scamadviser.com/check-website/tradedax.com
My english is very bad sorry for this but I will that everyone should know that they are scammers I think this company is new they are in Germany and Austria, Switzerland. To pass oneself off as German citizen, (German Name) but they speak with a foreigner heavily accent.
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.tradedax.com/en/Contact-us

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14825/www.tradedax.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/TradeDAX/

https://twitter.com/Trade_DAX

Back