Tradersway scam alert

Yes, I got it. Replied again 2 days ago....with full explanation again....

We did not receive an email from you since yesterday when we requested it. We made multiple requests to send to a specific email address so be sure to send it where we requested. We are happy to open the correspondence again with you and all clients who wish to speak with us about their specific case.

Last edited:
We have an update which we are emailing out to all clients now. See below. Further, as the email stated, please email us if you have further questions about your own account. Remember that will not discuss accounts that belong to other people -- only your own.

Dear Valued Client,

We had previously informed you that one of our liquidity providers had sent incorrect quotes through our system on August 29th. While we resolved the issue and dropped the liquidity provider in question, many trading accounts were affected. Our goal was to ensure that we dealt with the situation both fairly and correctly, which required us to take some time in resolving it. We thank you for your continued patience.

If we have determined your trades to have been affected by the pricing issue, we have opened one or more live accounts in your Private Office on our website and made balance adjustments in the following format:

[Account Number] # [Ticket Number]

What this means is that on your new account we have opened will show some balance operations in it. The description shown for each balance operation will show your trading Account Number (the one on which you were trading on August 29th) followed by the trade ticket order ID numbers (Ticket Number) for which we are making the adjustment. In order to not interfere with accounts that may be currently trading, we have elected to make any balance corrections separately which can be withdrawn or transferred over to your other trading account(s) as needed. If there is a liability in your new account (negative balance) it must be covered before you withdraw funds from any of your trading accounts.

In order to access your new trading account which we have opened for you, please
1) Log into your Private Office on our website - po.tradersway.com
2) Click 'View All' next to 'Live Accounts'
3) Look toward the bottom of the list for all new account numbers we have created that show a balance and click on the account number itself

You will see all adjustments here, including the trading account number on which you were trading on August 29th and the trade ticket we have compensated for you. This will allow us to keep everything separate.

If you have any questions about your own trading account, we invite you to contact us an we will be happy to help. Note that volumes are still high so please refrain from sending multiple emails - we will get back to you as quickly as we can.

Best Regards,
TradersWay Team​

We have an update which we are emailing out to all clients now. See below. Further, as the email stated, please email us if you have further questions about your own account. Remember that will not discuss accounts that belong to other people -- only your own.

Dear Valued Client,

We had previously informed you that one of our liquidity providers had sent incorrect quotes through our system on August 29th. While we resolved the issue and dropped the liquidity provider in question, many trading accounts were affected. Our goal was to ensure that we dealt with the situation both fairly and correctly, which required us to take some time in resolving it. We thank you for your continued patience.

If we have determined your trades to have been affected by the pricing issue, we have opened one or more live accounts in your Private Office on our website and made balance adjustments in the following format:

[Account Number] # [Ticket Number]

What this means is that on your new account we have opened will show some balance operations in it. The description shown for each balance operation will show your trading Account Number (the one on which you were trading on August 29th) followed by the trade ticket order ID numbers (Ticket Number) for which we are making the adjustment. In order to not interfere with accounts that may be currently trading, we have elected to make any balance corrections separately which can be withdrawn or transferred over to your other trading account(s) as needed. If there is a liability in your new account (negative balance) it must be covered before you withdraw funds from any of your trading accounts.

In order to access your new trading account which we have opened for you, please
1) Log into your Private Office on our website - po.tradersway.com
2) Click 'View All' next to 'Live Accounts'
3) Look toward the bottom of the list for all new account numbers we have created that show a balance and click on the account number itself

You will see all adjustments here, including the trading account number on which you were trading on August 29th and the trade ticket we have compensated for you. This will allow us to keep everything separate.

If you have any questions about your own trading account, we invite you to contact us an we will be happy to help. Note that volumes are still high so please refrain from sending multiple emails - we will get back to you as quickly as we can.

Best Regards,
TradersWay Team​

Thanks for addressing this, received my refund via the new account created.
You are welcome. Thanks for your patience and understanding with this matter. Its size and nature required us some time to deal with it properly. There were a lot of variables involved here. One such thought that went into this was that we did not want to deduct funds from anyone's account and cause a stop out. But at the same time, we did not want to add any funds to anyone's account neither, because if they were using some EA that was automatically adjusting risk, then the EA could increase lot sizes without the client knowing and if those trades went sour .... well there you have it.

That was some of the thinking behind our decision here, among other factors. Glad you are satisfied with the outcome and we are happy to have you.

You are welcome. Thanks for your patience and understanding with this matter. Its size and nature required us some time to deal with it properly. There were a lot of variables involved here. One such thought that went into this was that we did not want to deduct funds from anyone's account and cause a stop out. But at the same time, we did not want to add any funds to anyone's account neither, because if they were using some EA that was automatically adjusting risk, then the EA could increase lot sizes without the client knowing and if those trades went sour .... well there you have it.

That was some of the thinking behind our decision here, among other factors. Glad you are satisfied with the outcome and we are happy to have you.

Seriously???? I've tried to explain the EA etc how it affected e triggering my trades, no one ever acknowledged it or understood, now you's just posted it on here??? Wow!!! I was tired of trying to explain, it was always the same responses, like talking to a wall. Glad I closed my account.....but now new issues are rising up, my funds aren't showing up in my Skrill account.......1000 to 1 you's will end up saying it's Skrill's fault!!!!!

Your last message in response to EAs shows that you did not understand what we said above, as we were referring to interfering with accounts whilst performing corrections. We asked you repeatedly to send us an email both through the public posts in this thread and through Private message. We gave you a specific email address to contact and tell us who you are but so far we received no email. We will not be assisting you further in this thread unless you contact us by email and give us information off of which to work.

You can email our Payments Department describing any issue you have and they will get back to you.

Your last message in response to EAs shows that you did not understand what we said above, as we were referring to interfering with accounts whilst performing corrections. We asked you repeatedly to send us an email both through the public posts in this thread and through Private message. We gave you a specific email address to contact and tell us who you are but so far we received no email. We will not be assisting you further in this thread unless you contact us by email and give us information off of which to work.

You can email our Payments Department describing any issue you have and they will get back to you.

Lol, so who is responding to me if you say I never sent emails???
What is this then?

----- Original Message -----
To: dealing@tradersway.com
Sent: 2017.09.04 01:25
Subject: Re: Re: RE: price manipulation

I've explained over and over, it's not at what price they wer taken, it's what hose incorrect prices/price action affected my charts/triggers/indicators etc.....causing me to take trades on false indication caused by the false prices.
If the prices would of stayed stable (correct) it wouldn't of affected my indicators etc and it would of never signled me to get in on those trades, therefore I would of never got in to them.

For example: In the trading room that I'm in, told my teacher the trades I had taken, he asked why? He said I wasn't following our trading rules....sent him my charts to show him I did, that's when he noticed that those false price are what caused the false signals.....nobody else in the room using Oanda, Ava Trade etc took those trades cause their charts stayed at the right prices.....

Thanks
Yani Tremblay

That's 1 of many emails I sent....you can stop replying now! We all know that as long as you keep replying the case stays open till the defendants give up and stops replying and then the case gets rejected and you's save yourselves a negative feedback!!!

Back