Tradersway scam alert

Your insinuations are entirely inaccurate. The email you posted above indicates to us that you did not read our private message to which you did respond. We sent you a private message over a week ago and also directed you via posts in this thread to said private message. We provided you a specific email address of a person in our company who we said would said a look at your case and work with you on it.

We just went back into the private messages and see that we told you the email address three separate times in three separate messages yet you did not contact it. We will not post the email address here for all of the bots to see and send even more spam mail to than we receive currently.

Please do as directed and refrain from making baseless and ridiculous claims as to our purpose for posting here. Take a step back, read your private message and contact the people we told you to contact. Now we see who you are finally after over 1 week. Before now we did not even know your name nor account number which is entirely unhelpful.

Email all details of your case to the specific email address we told you in our private message as we asked of you in post 21, 23 and 29 of this thread.

Your insinuations are entirely inaccurate. The email you posted above indicates to us that you did not read our private message to which you did respond. We sent you a private message over a week ago and also directed you via posts in this thread to said private message. We provided you a specific email address of a person in our company who we said would said a look at your case and work with you on it.

We just went back into the private messages and see that we told you the email address three separate times in three separate messages yet you did not contact it. We will not post the email address here for all of the bots to see and send even more spam mail to than we receive currently.

Please do as directed and refrain from making baseless and ridiculous claims as to our purpose for posting here. Take a step back, read your private message and contact the people we told you to contact. Now we see who you are finally after over 1 week. Before now we did not even know your name nor account number which is entirely unhelpful.

Email all details of your case to the specific email address we told you in our private message as we asked of you in post 21, 23 and 29 of this thread.

Really? I have all the replies I sent to you's at every email address you's gave me....sales, support, dealing and helpdesk!!! How could I know those address?

Now dealing with finance to get my withdraw my money.....and sure enough, I'm getting the run around on this too!!!

Please stop responding to this thread only to save a negative feedback, you's didn't want to take responsibility for causing me to lose money from the wrong price signals, fine, but now you's are giving me run around on withdrawal also!

Stop now!

Really? I have all the replies I sent to you's at every email address you's gave me....sales, support, dealing and helpdesk!!! How could I know those address?
Stop now!

Probably because they are on our website.

Now dealing with finance to get my withdraw my money.....and sure enough, I'm getting the run around on this too!!!

Please stop responding to this thread only to save a negative feedback, you's didn't want to take responsibility for causing me to lose money from the wrong price signals, fine, but now you's are giving me run around on withdrawal also!

Stop now!

You entered an incorrect Skrill address into the withdrawal form when you withdrew previously, so the funds were rejected by Skrill, sent back to us, and credited to your account. Then we had to get your real Skrill address to send you the funds which was done today. So no, this was not our issue nor an issue with Skrill -- but instead your own yet you refuse to take responsibility for it.

Regardless, we offered help but you never emailed the specific address we told you to contact in our private messages. You seem to run around the issue actually which leads us to believe you don't really have a claim with any merit.

Probably because they are on our website.

You entered an incorrect Skrill address into the withdrawal form when you withdrew previously, so the funds were rejected by Skrill, sent back to us, and credited to your account. Then we had to get your real Skrill address to send you the funds which was done today. So no, this was not our issue nor an issue with Skrill -- but instead your own yet you refuse to take responsibility for it.

Regardless, we offered help but you never emailed the specific address we told you to contact in our private messages. You seem to run around the issue actually which leads us to believe you don't really have a claim with any merit.

Lol, you's keep responding even after I ask you's not to!
If you say I got those address on the website then why in post 31 do you say you will not post it on here if anybody can easily obtain it from your site like you say?

As for the excuse of wrong email, I highly doubt it was the wrong email.....it's the same email I have registered with Tradersway, with Skrill, here with FPA, always same email everywhere.

Thanks and once again, please stop responding just to save getting a negative feedback. I'm certainly done listening to your excuses, will pass the word to all our trading members in our trading room, so they can also move to an honest broker.

PS. From now on, if you's respond, I will not take the effort and time in giving explanations etc.....you's are definitely pro's at it and have way more excuses than I do.....but I will keep responding briefly, so that FPA does end up posting negative review, if that's the game you's want to play (save face)

Lol, you's keep responding even after I ask you's not to!
If you say I got those address on the website then why in post 31 do you say you will not post it on here if anybody can easily obtain it from your site like you say?

As for the excuse of wrong email, I highly doubt it was the wrong email.....it's the same email I have registered with Tradersway, with Skrill, here with FPA, always same email everywhere.

Thanks and once again, please stop responding just to save getting a negative feedback. I'm certainly done listening to your excuses, will pass the word to all our trading members in our trading room, so they can also move to an honest broker.

PS. From now on, if you's respond, I will not take the effort and time in giving explanations etc.....you's are definitely pro's at it and have way more excuses than I do.....but I will keep responding briefly, so that FPA does end up posting negative review, if that's the game you's want to play (save face)

post: 294270, member: 162513"]Now dealing with finance to get my withdraw my money.....and sure enough, I'm getting the run around on this too!!!

Stop now![/QUOTE]

You entered an incorrect email address, likely with a typo, when you withdrew the first time. You are acting childish here. We have been responding but you refuse to cooperate. Anyway, any trades directly affected on your trading account on August 29th were fixed if applicable. You did not contact the email address we asked youto contact in our private messages so a manager could work with you directly -- that is on you.

You withdrew your funds (correctly the second time) and received them. You cannot grant us permission or deny our ability to post here in this thread. Only the owners/moderators of this website can. We need not save face in this situation but instead are making sure everything is made clear, as you make claims that are either baseless or incorrect entirely so we call you out on it as needed while still offering to help if you would just listen.

Good luck.

post: 294270, member: 162513"]Now dealing with finance to get my withdraw my money.....and sure enough, I'm getting the run around on this too!!!

Stop now!

You entered an incorrect email address, likely with a typo, when you withdrew the first time. You are acting childish here. We have been responding but you refuse to cooperate. Anyway, any trades directly affected on your trading account on August 29th were fixed if applicable. You did not contact the email address we asked youto contact in our private messages so a manager could work with you directly -- that is on you.

You withdrew your funds (correctly the second time) and received them. You cannot grant us permission or deny our ability to post here in this thread. Only the owners/moderators of this website can. We need not save face in this situation but instead are making sure everything is made clear, as you make claims that are either baseless or incorrect entirely so we call you out on it as needed while still offering to help if you would just listen.

Good luck.[/QUOTE]

I've replied to every single email you's sent me, sorry I did what you's asked!
And nope the money is still not in my Skrill Account...for the second time!!! No surprise

Looks like you made the same typo again. Are you letting your browser auto-fill this without checking? Our Skrill withdrawal system is automated.

What you did was enter @emai.com instead of @email.com -- your email address should have contained the letter L at the end but did not.. Now our Payments Department will have to manually get your funds from Skrill and then credit your trading account again. Next time you withdraw, make sure you enter the email correctly and not blame us if you make a mistake. We are happy to help you but your negative attitude seems to be clouding your actions here, as you just entered an incorrect recipient address twice now and are causing your own delays with your withdrawal.

And no, you did not do what we asked. If you want assistance regarding the original matter in this thread, we will await your email to the address provided. If you do not send any email then it will be assumed your matter has been resolved.

And once again, we remain open and happy to help you with your original issue but you will need to reach out to our manager via the sa***.en@tradersway.com email address with details as we mentioned many times previously.

And once again, we remain open and happy to help you with your original issue but you will need to reach out to our manager via the sa***.en@tradersway.com email address with details as we mentioned many times previously.

Of course you's are...

Tradersway is definitely manipulating prices. I lost over $200 today. I started winning but soon after that prices instantly moved away from me after a week long trend in 1 direction. They are a scam for sure. Their liquidity providers are dirty as well.

Back