• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss VantagePointSoftware.com (Was tradertech.com)

General discussions of a financial company
eaud.jpgAnother example long euraud @ 1.2402 SL 1.2350 1st TP P18EMA+3eaud2.jpg

Hmmmmm one pic wont download

Another couple of examples of how I use VP

Here are a couple of trades I will be taking monday 14/5/12

BC.jpgGC2.jpgEG.jpgEG2.jpg

Hi dkami,

Nice analyst which makes perfect sense to me.

Come Monday, I think I will enter a couple trades based on your "SL" (or closed to them) and see what happens from there...i.e Short GBP/CHF at or near 1.5005, and Long EUR/GBP at or near 0.7970

Have a fantastic trading week ahead!

Hi RamanSL

Yes the only thing I don't like about these 2 trades is there's no divergence on the PTLDiff which makes me think they may continue on after a bit of a pull back but Im not sure as I lost my crystal ball but good luck to you and hope we make some pips!

Im in EG @ 80.20 SL @ 79.90 and GC @ 1.4980 SL @ 1.5020 (either way my short GBPUSD will and has covered these 2 trade if they hit my SL):)

eg3.jpggc3.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a VP AUDJPY chart and my live AUDJPY chart as per my vantage point review!

judge for your self!VP AY5.jpgAY 6.jpg

New trade idea

I will buy EURAUD as close to VP predicted low today, SL 1.1580 1st TP 1.1935 2nd TP 1.2145EA.jpg

P.S. See VP predicted low on attachment

New trade idea

I will buy EURAUD as close to VP predicted low today, SL 1.1580 1st TP 1.1935 2nd TP 1.2145View attachment 6311

P.S. See VP predicted low on attachment

Ok now price didn't retrace to get me a good entry and only managed to get in @ 1.17301 but price has hit my 1st TP giving me 204.9 pips

Because of the swap I have to pay on this trade instead of moving my SL to BE I have placed my stop for second half of my trade @ 1.1776 (just under yesterdays low)

2nd TP has been hit giving 414.9pips for second half of the trade

Last edited:
Vantage Point PROOF there is nothing predictive about Vantage point indicators

More PROOF that VP indicators are just normal indicators you can get free on any platform as per my review,so no need to spend any money on software when you can get it for FREE on any platform

Due to some of the PM I'M getting about the setup I use from new FPA members with no posts I have deleted the numbers I use on the TSI and Momentum indicators on the live chart,but I will be happy to give the setup to older FPA members that have post's(and no there not the default as per my review)

There are still people giving this software 5star review's saying this is fantastic technical software and that the people that don't like this software cant trade,well here is a FACT I have given LIVE signals here in this thread that have given hundreds of pips and will continue to do so with or without VP overpriced junk

The people that give these 5star reviews don't give any proof that they can trade using VP by posting on this thread how they use VP because they are ashamed of the FACT they got ripped off and haven't the balls to post in case they get it wrong like all traders do from time to time or they are just giving a fake review which is more like it in my view!

Now like I said in my latest review yes you can use VP to trade but why buy overpriced JUNK when you can get the same signals for FREE on any platform this is my point I'm trying to get threw, there is nothing predictive about VP indicators and it is a hell of a lot easier using live charts that move in real time than downloading a chart from yesterday and if you are any sort of a trader you just cant ague with that!

For all you 5star reviewers out there here's your chance and prove me wrong by providing PROOF that VP can predict anything,I have broad shoulders I can take it:p

In the mean time here's my PROOF that VP indicator's are pretty much the same as normal indicators you can get FREE on any platform!

P.S. The pic's may be a little hard to see on here so if you would like clearer pic's PM me with your email address
VP GY.jpgVP GY live chart.jpgVP GY properties 2.jpgVP GY properties.jpg

Back