TradeU2: scam alert

kenorb

Private, 1st Class
I've got a live account at one of the brokers which trade on my behalf on Forex. It took only 15 transactions to triple the original deposit.
How can I tell whether these transactions are legit or fabricated?
O3zhe.png

1. Revoke the trading privileges of the account (just change the master password) after all the trades are closed (or are in a minimal loss position, then just close out these positions manually)
  2. Generate an account history statement immediately. Make sure you have right click and show "all history". You can also take a screenshot like you have done (or record the screen).
  3. Immediately request a withdrawal. Take screenshots or record the screen for the entire process (one screenshot showing current balance, one showing that you request withdrawal, and one showing your account information is verified). They should pay back original deposits from their source. Any profits should be wired to a bank account of your choosing (with the same name that is on the account).
  4. Report back here of any findings. You can blur out any confidential info.

This is definitely a scam, and I need help with it.

1. I've submitted the withdrawal on Sunday on TradeU2 website - tradeu2.com
2. On Monday morning angry guy from Tradeu2 called me telling me that he's in shock, tried to convince me that's not a good idea.
3. Since I was struggling to find the withdrawal form, I've found at this address tradeu2.com/Withdrawal%20form.pdf, but it was having different company details (TMFX - Topic Markets).
4. Then I've spoken to a different guy who called me, told him about it, he said it's the different company, and right after 10 minutes, they've removed that file from the server to clear the evidence.
5. I've tried to push with withdrawal for an hour on the phone, they didn't allow me. They said they need first to burn my account, which doesn't make any sense and I clearly didn't agree on that.
6. After an hour, then I said if I won't see the money this week on my account, I'll go to the court, the guy said they'll lock my account, and disconnected.
7. After that, they've hacked into my account (by resetting the password), then started opening large and losing positions.
8. I've tried to reset my password, but I think they're using some fake MT4 server, so it doesn't really help. In few minutes, they can generate fabricated huge losses.

They claim they're from Switzerland, but I believe they're based in India.

I've got necessary screenshots.
Zvcsz.png

arSkh.png

I've tried to change the password in MT4 platform, but it reads: "cannot change password [Not enough rights]", I think they've disabled that on the server, so the only way of changing the password is on their website, which I believe is compromised.

So whenever I change the password of my account on tradeu2.com, they can reset the password, as they can read the e-mail sent, login to my account, then they can do "Change MT4 Password" again, then login to MT4 and open new trades to blow my account, which I think they're now trying to do as part of the withdrawal revenge. Any ideas what should I do?

Is there any way that I can check whether the server is demo or live? The file is "SunCapital-Live.srv" pointing to 173.234.164.170:443, but it's just the name, it could be a demo, right? Any credible way of checking whether I should care about the trades at all or not?

Is there any way that I can check whether the server is demo or live? The file is "SunCapital-Live.srv" pointing to 173.234.164.170:443, but it's just the name, it could be a demo, right? Any credible way of checking whether I should care about the trades at all or not?

mt4 is easy to manipulate price feed. google "virtual dealer plugin"

just video record as much of your screen as possible. I use BSR screen recorder and there is also LiveStream. Both have an option to save after xx MB or 1 hour or something like that. So this way if it crashes, you still have video history vs trying to record 1 big file. (you can always combine or cut unneeded parts later).

maybe google hangouts also allow splicing.

This is somewhat advanced stuff.

Last edited:
I've tried to change the password in MT4 platform, but it reads: "cannot change password [Not enough rights]", I think they've disabled that on the server, so the only way of changing the password is on their website, which I believe is compromised.
So whenever I change the password of my account on tradeu2.com, they can reset the password, as they can read the e-mail sent, login to my account, then they can do "Change MT4 Password" again, then login to MT4 and open new trades to blow my account, which I think they're now trying to do as part of the withdrawal revenge. Any ideas what should I do?

In mt4, to change password, you must use the Master password. Now if that is disabled, then that sucks.

As the broker, they can change/reset the password with a few clicks of the button whenever they like on the backend.

Again, as a minimum you should ALREADY have screenshots and/or video + html account history statement of your recent balances. And also showing you attempted to close out trades and got errors or that the trades were reopened. You should also attach account to myfxbook or something similar to have a separate record. Remain calm.

If they do bust your account, you will need to start a scam alert thread with the broker name and some proof as to what they have done.

-----

Also, install some automatic call recorder software onto your smartphone. Of course do a test to make sure it is setup properly. At least if you get phone call, you won't be caught off guard.

Last edited:
They have nothing to do with a broker, they've highly sophisticated, organized criminals.
First, they've asked me for $2000, then next week for another $5500 to have enough margin.
Then after few weeks, they've tripled my investment (from $8.5 to $31k), so after gaining my trust, they've asked me for another $20000 which I've refused. So they told me that any amount which I can afford is good. I've put the withdrawal of my original deposit, the guy called very angry and ask me to cancel it. There are many people involved in this scam. After few hours of conversation, they said it's not possible to withdrawal my money. They told me over the phone that the only way to withdraw my money is to open the new position and burn my account. When I said definitely not, they've locked my account, change my password to MT4, they've opened huge losing position which I've managed to recover, then changed the password again. The next day they've hacked into my account in order to open huge BTC position to burn $31k account within few minutes, they've locked me out, told me that our business is finished, and blocked on Skype.
Their transactions are fake and they're using Demo server which they make you believe it's Live (at the end, it's just name of the file). So your money never touches any trading account, they don't do any real trading, they fake everything, and your money goes directly to their mafia account. It's one-way payment, they've not even procedure for withdrawal.
They lie that they're working in Zurich, however, I find out they're from India and Albania.
TradeU2 have connections with other 50 websites.

Compromised MetaTrader 4 server files includes: 2dots-Live.srv, SunCapital-Live.srv, 4xBrands-Live.srv, Investment4Futures-Live.srv, UP4X-Live.srv, SolidPlus-Live.srv, StrategicFuture-Live.srv and many other. They all points to the same fake server, so if you've got an account on one of them, it will work on all of them.

Back