Trading Account Suggestion

You can start forex trading with any amount even from $5. But that's not recommended. Use Google to find out the brokers who provide mini/micro accounts

Remember to trade with money you can afford to lose

That is the purpose of leverage , although we just retail trader we can trade just in small amount of capital , low amount not mean we can not join of forex business , all broker have solution for those trader who want trade just below of $10 , use micro account or even use cent account also great solution for that with using higher leverage to make the margin more big though in other side its also high risk mode investment to do like that

Yes many people do not know what type of account is suitable for them .They inspired by the advantage not think they can do this type of trading or not. Trading account should be according to your capital , needs and trading skill . So that you choose right way of trading.

If the broker allows small enough lot sizes, then you can keep risk to only a few percent while using a very small deposit. The drawback is that looking for brokers offering microlots and picolots severely limits your broker selection.

20k$ is for vip account. Just find some brokers that offer minimal deposit like REMOVED,... Some bigger broker require large fund (REMOVED 2k).

REMOVED Vip account requires double more - 40K.
But what's the advantages of Vip accounts? Only reduced markup? I don't there are some significant improvements in speed of execution, slippage etc. Probably changes are all about trading costs..

minimum deposit = breaking money management rules = guaranteed margin call

Very much sums up my situation, but high funds is a great problem as well. I don't have enough or big spare funds to put them in my trading account. But I'm trying to build my trading account in one broker, in other I fulfill my desire for trading.

Slightly out of topic.

For learning purposes, up to $10k is ok.

For anything serious in terms of income, I would be surprised, if any one is making decent amounts with under $500k deposit, assuming one can manage 15% per year.

This is regardless of the markets, whether forex, stocks or bonds.

There are different types of account types that almost all brokers offer these days. They are for different amount of capital that a broker wants to invest in forex market. Very huge amount of investment require some special services from broker so mainly an account type will depend on your capital invested.

Back