Trading Course

Breezie

Recruit
Hi Guys,

I am very new to trading and would like some advice from those experienced traders who could recommend a trading course that will teach me correctly right from the start.

I have looked at a couple but it seems like a mine field out there, and there is no shortage of so called experts who are more than willing to take my hard earned dollars.

So your advice and help would be very much appreciated

Regards

Breezie

Welcome to FPA

Good place to start is read this on FPA https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...y-school-complete-forex-education-pro-banker/

And then if you really are new to trading read it again as there is a lot to take in;)

Sive the bloke that wrote this also doe's daily analysis for training purposes all for FREE here on FPA and you can ask him questions about things your not sure about, I believe he is a TRUE PRO TRADER as he has never tryed to sell anything on this site and makes money off the market and is not just here on FPA to sell you something like many others on FPA have done in the past and to some extent still do, So be careful SCAMS are everywhere in this industry;)

As for a trading course I would advise to stay away from the expensive courses as 99.9% of these so called expert can't actually trade them self but are just marketers,that's how they make their money and not from trading!

A true Pro trader that wishes to sell their knowledge charge very little in my experience as they make money off the market and not off SCAM'S. They are few and far between but there still are some good guy's out there!

Good luck!

Hi Guys,

I am very new to trading and would like some advice from those experienced traders who could recommend a trading course that will teach me correctly right from the start.

I have looked at a couple but it seems like a mine field out there, and there is no shortage of so called experts who are more than willing to take my hard earned dollars.

So your advice and help would be very much appreciated

Regards

Breezie

What is Forex? | What is Forex? | Preschool

[video=youtube;GhKJ9P3agRc][/video]

[video=youtube;WsUGEh-qdYk][/video]

Jason Stapleton - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Stick to the free things first. After you plow through those, you'll have a much better idea if you need to buy any more training or not.

Stick to the free things first. After you plow through those, you'll have a much better idea if you need to buy any more training or not.

I agree with you, a beginner trader should start with free stuff that is present in huge amount on internet. But if you can afford to have a mentor from very start, then its much better for you.

If someone wants to have a "best mentor" discussion, that belongs in Company Comparisons in the Commerce Zone.

Do it yourself, everything is available on internet and its totally free. Don't pay anyone, those asking for payment are not trading forex, they are mainly selling forex.

As others have said - there are number of free resources for you to learn from. Later you might start buying books to get into more details and improve, and that should be enough for you to start trading.

Taking a trading course seriously will make you a good trader in less time than learning everything by yourself.

Back