Trading forex

Demo trading will help a trader if he is able to spend his time in the demo trades and will learn about the ways in which trading can become profitable for him.

Here i would like to mention this fact that trading will have to be done by him for a prolonged period of time in the Demo accounts to see progress.

Demo cannot do this.

Demo trading will help a trader if he is able to spend his time in the demo trades and will learn about the ways in which trading can become profitable for him.

Here i would like to mention this fact that trading will have to be done by him for a prolonged period of time in the Demo accounts to see progress.

At least 3 months (depends on how fast he could learn) for a beginner should be more than enough to learn deeper about forex trading and to build his own trading system/strategy...

All of us had different talent of picking up forex knowledge. Some get it in less time. Mostly traders need 4 to 6 months trading practice to make them a good trader. when there is easy to face real market then start real trading. Forex trading is risky and rewarding business when we do it correctly.

All of us had different talent of picking up forex knowledge. Some get it in less time. Mostly traders need 4 to 6 months trading practice to make them a good trader. when there is easy to face real market then start real trading. Forex trading is risky and rewarding business when we do it correctly.
Well it's mostly risky, but once you pass a certain phase and improve your skills, it can be rewarding.

Forex trading is a good business but you need plenty of time for its understanding to a level where you consistently start making money from it.

Forex trading is a good business but you need plenty of time for its understanding to a level where you consistently start making money from it.

We have to understand that trading is not going to be easy for us and this is why we must make sure that whatever income we get we need to grow it :)

Forex trading is not an easy job it requires proper trading knowledge and experience which can be obtained from demo account so proper practice should be done before making entry in real account.

Forex trading is not an easy job it requires proper trading knowledge and experience which can be obtained from demo account so proper practice should be done before making entry in real account.

It is a known fact that trading requires a lot of efforts and only when we will do them we can hope to get any success in the business :)

It is a known fact that trading requires a lot of efforts and only when we will do them we can hope to get any success in the business
I know not of any Trader that is consistently profitable yet learnt under six months. The great ones have lasted 5 or more years. I have studied for a year or so. My demo is up four months without a drawdown exceeding 7% and it is a positive % of the initial virtual capital. I decided to use exactly the same deposit as the one I will go live with. Yet I feel like I am in stage 2 of this document.

Attachments

• The_5_Steps_to_Becoming_a_Trader.pdf
    41.9 KB · Views: 1
Trading forex still very interested, with this business still many opportunity to making profit from our trades and if we can trade well to making profit hence might will possible get financial freedom, although this is not easy task

Back