Trading is not Science

Its a game of probabilities with some good guessing using technical analysis. you can also use fundamental analysis but it'll complicate things for any newbie trader. A trader should only focus on one type of analysis thoroughly and keep on looking at others at times.

Yeah, trader should focus on only 1 type of analysis, I agree this. I still believe trading was an art. This is because I use Fractal Trading, my hard work are more on how I draw the chart. If I mistakenly drew some lines, all those trade will got messed up.:D

Yeah, trader should focus on only 1 type of analysis, I agree this. I still believe trading was an art. This is because I use Fractal Trading, my hard work are more on how I draw the chart. If I mistakenly drew some lines, all those trade will got messed up.:D

Off course if you draw the lines wrong, you will get a bad trade, so its very important to concentrate while you are analyzing so that you don't deviate from your master trading plan.

A lot of people says sometime SUP and RES works, sometime it doesn't.

Why SUP & RES works? I don't think it is just some time, it usually well respected. Why they works? Prices are driven by human being, not robot. If a lot of people use them, that mean it works. If you know read candle and price action, you will understand why sometime works and sometime doesn't?

It is easy to understand this tutorial. A lot of professional BUY on the bottom when RES become SUP, so when it reach the next RES, they will SELL. Clueless trader will thought trend coming, they start to BUY from those professional who have BUY earlier and started to SELL. Clueless amateur fund will never big enough than the professional, hence no professional buyer to drive the price to further higher. This is a true scenario why sometime works and sometime doesn't. Not because it doesn't works, just because you don't understand how they works.

I would say that trading is both an art and a science. We apply techniques from these two fields to get successful.

I feel trading is both an art and a science. It takes skills (art) to trade and it takes analysis (science) to correctly interprete a market before making decisions. Am I right?

I feel trading is both an art and a science. It takes skills (art) to trade and it takes analysis (science) to correctly interprete a market before making decisions. Am I right?

Yes you are right, in my opinion keep this math and science thing out of your mind while you are trading and concentrate fully on your trading strategy with good money management.

Hope trading will become more scienes than art as I'm going deeper in the technical and fundamental analisys:)

Indeed trading is not science, its magic :D. There are many traders that are good in science but they are not making any money from trading. Its because trading is not science or maths, its some thing very different.

Hello,

Truly said Trading is neither completely science nor complete arts. In fact, trading is experience which is a combination of science and arts which could be depicted through the parallel working of technical and fundamental analysis. Trading is profitable if done with technical and fundamental analysis. Technical analysis includes various strategies, technical indicators etc that would help the traders with better analysis strength. Fundamental analysis is equally very important for efficient trading as it would aid traders with better prediction abilities which would increase the probabilities of earning profits.

Thus, trading should always be done in collaboration of technical and fundamental analysis that would enhance the chances of profitability.

Happy Trading!

Back