Trading is not Science

Yes I am agree if forex business like as the art and not science, because trend market very dynamic and not only one pattern market occur, so if any trader they have fixed target will posible will can't achieved every time, sometime before hit target then price already move vice versa.

Yes I am agree if forex business like as the art and not science, because trend market very dynamic and not only one pattern market occur, so if any trader they have fixed target will posible will can't achieved every time, sometime before hit target then price already move vice versa.

In the business of Forex trading we have to remain careful so that we are not doing the same kind of mistakes all the time. This will also save us from big losses in the future :)

I think Forex is science and art too because we test different strategies, use indicators and then implement in it generate maximum pips from Forex market.

I for one don't see much difference between science and art. Science too requires a lot of creativity, and art requires knowledge. The two aren't as dissimilar as one might think. As for Forex, I'd say it's both an art and a science. It's not an exact science, but it's science nonetheless.

In the business of Forex trading we have to remain careful so that we are not doing the same kind of mistakes all the time. This will also save us from big losses in the future :)
Of course, if we want to survive in forex business, hence we will learn from our mistake to improved skil trading, this is will become valuable lesson if we always recognized our mistake so we will easily to prevent same mistake repeated again, forex is not as science but this is like as art business.

Of course, if we want to survive in forex business, hence we will learn from our mistake to improved skil trading, this is will become valuable lesson if we always recognized our mistake so we will easily to prevent same mistake repeated again, forex is not as science but this is like as art business.

Each trader needs his trading skills that can help him in trading and also let him earn a good income from his trades. If he will give time to this business then he can get success easily :)

Yes trading is not science. Its an art you need to learn properly. Once you get going, you find it very easy to deal with.

I don't think it matters all that much what it is as long as one can learn how to do it properly and profit from it.

Back