1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trading outlook for 16tg sept to 20th sept 2013

Discussion in 'Accurate Price action forex signals by Horlique2' started by horlique2, Sep 15, 2013.

1. horlique2

horlique2 Sergeant

Trading outlook for 16th sept to 20th sept 2013

Lets have our trading outlook for 16th september to 20th september 2013.

I will start with my favourite pair;

1)EURUSD; This pair formed a double bullish signal on friday close sitting on the dynamic support(moving averages), so we will look for opportunity to buy towards 1.34000 if price opens above 1.33000 a powerful psychological level. Also if price open below 1.33000 we will wait for price to close above 1.33000 in the 1hour/4hour chart for a likely buy entry. My outlook on this pair is bullish.

2)GBPUSD; Price is now in a no-man's land about 150pips from the nearest key zone (now support zone of 1.56600-1.57100), so i expect price to rotate back to this zone for a possible buy price action entry. The trend is still bullish on this pair.

3)EURAUD; Theres nothing much significant on this pair as at last friday close, the trend is still bearish on the daily chart so we will look for good sell signal on the daily chart this week. Market did closed below 1.44000-1.44500 the nearest resistance zone so we are looking to sell.

4)GBPAUD; Just like with euraud nothing of interest with this pair, but we will watch out for any new price action development this week.

5)NZDUSD; This pair formed a very powerful bearish indecision candle signalling that we should expect lower prices this new week and this signal was formed just below the key resistance point 0.81600, so i expect lower prices this week. So we will watch closely this pair for any possible price action sell signal on the 1hr/4hr chart.

6) AUDUSD; A decent bearish signal was formed at resistance zone 0.92000-0.93180 on the weekly chart so i expect a violent bearish move down in line with the bearish trend on the weekly chart. If price move downward past 0.92000 it will be signal an interesting region to sell.

7)GOLDUSD; This pair did formed a decent bullish signal last friday close just above a powerful number 1300.000 so we will look to buy this pair on this week once price move past the high of last friday candle... Also a bearish trend has just began last friday.

8)EURCAD; This pair did a breakout pattern last week just below support line 1.3666 so i expect a slow bullish movement upward this week.

9)GBPnzd; This pair did formed a bullish indecision candle on the weekly chart last friday close in line with the bullish trend on the weekly chart above 1.95000(a powerful round number),so i expect a bullish run this week.

10)GBPcad; This pair did closed fews pips below the resistance zone 1.64440-1.65000 so we will be look for sell signal here this week.

I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY PIPPING WEEK. PLEASE TRADE ACCORDING TO YOUR TRADING RULES, DONT GO AGAINST YOUR PLAN, AND BE AWARE OF ECONOMIC INDICATORS.have the patience to wait for an excellent setup.

happy new week.

For forex account management email me ; [email protected]
    see my signature for info.

#1 horlique2, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2013