tradingbanks.com is No 1 SCAM and fraud and I lost money 49.5k

Hi Alex,

no way to get my money back? is there any way to get my money back pls?

also already escalated to bvifsc, if any want to complain about trading bank pls send mail to bvifsc, may they will help you ..

Dwayne Thomas <thomasd@bvifsc.vg>
cleardot.gif
Sep 17 (4 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Dear Sir/Madam,

We can confirm receipt of your email in relation to the matter atcaptioned above. We will begin conducting preliminary enquiries and you will be updated in due course. In the interim, please assist us by completing and submitting the attached complaints form and provide us with any additional / supporting information you consider would be helpful in this matter. Please be sure to provide the official and precise name of the BVI Company linked to your complaint to ensure proper handling.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

Dwayne A. Thomas

Enforcement Officer

Legal & Enforcement Division

Financial Services Commission

Pasea Estate, PO Box 418

Road Town

Tortola VG1110

British Virgin Islands

Another thing you could try is ask for just a part of your money, not all, maybe they will send you something and for now is better than nothing.

Gather up documentation of everything. Contact (if possible, visit) your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department and carefully explain everything. Ask if a chargeback is an option for some or all of the deposits.

FIRST you need to go to the POLICE and file a criminal complaint !!!!!!!!!!

Tell them , you been cold called, provide them prove of funding’s, explain you are unable to recover your funds, keep it simple. Its straight forward robbery, has nothing to do with a legal authorized Financial investment firm, get related papers from your local
financial regulator, which can be added to your legal complaint.

No Bank will chargeback these kind of sums without a legal complaint.

Ask them proofs about transactions with liquidity providers. Really they open positions in the market ?? I suspect they open positions in a " demo account " so maybe they opened positions in that way with high lots in order to make you think that you lose money. In reality your money are in their pockets, nothing has moved from there or go in the market. This suspect can be solved when they give you proofs about transactions.... they have ?? I doubt.... anyway ask them and go to Police now.

Thanks Friends all your advice ... already I submitted the cardholder Dispute form to banks and working with phoenixadvisorsgroup .. I will keep on update statues here.. Thanks again

With Regards
GP

Myself, dont have much knowledge about the functioning of these technology or equity providers.
Maybe Pharaoh can help.
Screenshots show an live Mt4 Metaquote platform (since hedging positions), is the platform really operative, or just print outs ?
All I know, normally Metaquote sells the Mt4 license for some 100ths US, only to regulated entity’s, and not so sure if its possible to change the firms logo, shown on the platform.
Secondarily, a brokerage firm may also acquire platform use for much cheaper, via Metaquote’s white labeling, involving one small up front payment and further monthly payments. (if still current )
How these servers are hooked up to the real markets and equity providers or not, NO IDEA !

Back