tradingbanks.com is No 1 SCAM and fraud and I lost money 49.5k

Thanks for everyone advice!!!

someone please check and advice .. is it possible to get my money back?.. because i want to pay my credit cards bill ... really i dont know what to do?

Thanks lot in advance.

If you deposited by credit card, contact the fraud department of your issuing bank and explain exactly what happened. They can let you know if you need to file a police report or not.

Any luck with Phoenix Advisors Group?

Be aware, there is a deadline, for these procédures
Unfortunatly, most of explainory paperwork is in french, just for an example i join this bank/ victime
communication involving chargeback/refunding procédures......

De :
MIBInfoRBSFrance@rbs.com [mailto:MIBInfoRBSFrance@rbs.com]
À : xxxxxxx
Objet : RE: Forex Tradition
Importance : Haute
Monsieur,
Nous accusons réception de votre e-mail.

Nous en comprenons que vous avez viré xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx euros au bénéfice d’une entité dénommé Forex tradition sur le compte n° FR7618739000010020079155911.
De nombreux particuliers sont actuellement démarchés et abusés par de faux sites internet de bourse en ligne et l’Autorité des Marchés Financier publie régulièrement des listes de sites internet non autorisés proposant des investissements sur les options binaires et le Forex, ces listes incluant le site www.forextradition.com.
The Royal Bank of Scotland succursale de Paris (RBS) tenait le compte sur lequel vous avez effectué les virements et qui a été fermé depuis. Le client titulaire du numéro de compte que vous indiquez dans votre courrier est un prestataire de service de paiement. Compte tenu de son activité, ce compte recevait quotidiennement un nombre important de virements qu’il réattribuait lui-même à une multitude de bénéficiaires finaux qui ne sont pas nos clients.

Nous vous invitons à adresser votre demande de remboursement, accompagnée des documents suivants :

-lacopie de votre plainte,

-la copie de votre pièce d'identité

- les copies des récépissés de virement ou extraits de relevés de compte sur lesquels figurent les virements que vous avez effectué ainsi que tous les documents pertinents en votre possession (échanges d'e-mails que vous avez eu avec ces personnes/ce site, etc.),

par tout moyen à votre convenance (e-mail, courrier recommandé)à Monsieur Guy Douek dont nous sommes autorisés à communiquer les coordonnées par notre ancien client Worldpay :
Mr. Guy Douek, Risk Manager, Alternative Payments, WorldPay
Tel : +44 20 3078 6352
WorldPay AP, 60 Charlotte Street, London W1T 2NU, United Kingdom

RBS Paris

Ok, i better point out, in the above post we are dealing with a chargeback request, involving a
wire transfer ( alternative payment method) payment.

(I know, many believe it doesn’t happen…..well they are wrong ! )

The RBS Paris is the receiving Bank holding the worldpay account FR7618739000010020079155911.
Same procedures as CC chargeback ( at least with this payment service firm )

Thanks for everyone advice!!!

already opned Cardholder Dispute Request by bank and I'm follwoing with them ..

meantime, Please keep on posting if you have any bad experience on tradingbanks, it will help for me and new traders as well .Thanks lot

Sounds Good, chargeback is lots of hazzel for banks, keep all related paperwork . (never know)

Try to discover which firm processed you CC payments (visa/master are just payment tools, they don’t provide merchant accounts)

Hi All, already banks raised Cardholder Dispute request and they can reference no as well , so I'm waiting for their updates. Thanks all your advice ..

Hi Admin/Friends,

i got update from banks regarding my "Dispute case", they updated like below,

"based on our finding, the transaction below was authorised by you. therefore, we are unable to proceed with ths dispute"

someone pls check and advice further and waht we do next step..

With Regards
GP

Hi Admin/Friends,

i got update from banks regarding my "Dispute case", they updated like below,

"based on our finding, the transaction below was authorised by you. therefore, we are unable to proceed with ths dispute"

someone pls check and advice further and waht we do next step..

With Regards
GP

You can say that yes it was authorised by you but they did scam with you and you would like to make dispute. Tell them that definition of dispute.

Back