Tradingbanks.com

fana79

Recruit
Dear Sir,
That is my deposit details of funds in Trading Banks and i start trading before in that compan one guy daniel guy is my account manager and he said lot of things but every time he said deposit the money more so now when the time is for withdraw then he told me no you fullfill that requeirment so after that i contact to company 20 time and i will show my email but from the company there is no positive response really i am poor man and they will not treated nicely and even without my information mean company don't told me that they are giving me vip bonus and now they said that i can with draw money then when i cover trading lots according to vip bonus.
upload_2016-7-26_17-31-56.png

Dear Sir,
That is my deposit details of funds in Trading Banks and i start trading before in that compan one guy daniel guy is my account manager and he said lot of things but every time he said deposit the money more so now when the time is for withdraw then he told me no you fullfill that requeirment so after that i contact to company 20 time and i will show my email but from the company there is no positive response really i am poor man and they will not treated nicely and even without my information mean company don't told me that they are giving me vip bonus and now they said that i can with draw money then when i cover trading lots according to vip bonus.
View attachment 26498

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

What are the requirements of the Bonus?
Did you check it on their terms?

actually i don't want to withdraw the bonus i want only my profit so when i put the request for withdraw then they said that after full fill the trading volume you can with draw so now i also send you my withdraw request so pls check it and send me your review.Thanks

Attachments

• Withdraw Request.JPG
    Withdraw Request.JPG
    547.3 KB · Views: 0
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Dear Sir, pls tell me how i invite them on here live chat because there is no option available in here for live chat so pls help me

Dear Sir, pls tell me how i invite them on here live chat because there is no option available in here for live chat so pls help me

Share link of the thread with them, Either on live chat or send them email and ask them to take a part of this thread and explain what happened in your case.

Notify Skrill. Also, contact your credit card;s issuing bank. Point out the article about the company being a scam. Point out that the withdrawal service (part of the promised package) doesn't seem to be working. Ask if a chargeback for fraud or for failure to provide promised services is possible.

Back