Two Weeks of Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rip Forex

Banned Spammer
Am I the only one experiencing frustration with the holiday downtime? Christmas and New Years takes a "bite" out of my trading week that really bothers me. I guess it's because I could be making a lot more $$$:cool:

Am I the only one experiencing frustration with the holiday downtime? Christmas and New Years takes a "bite" out of my trading week that really bothers me. I guess it's because I could be making a lot more $$$:cool:

Hope everything back to normal now

well for me it's good - because I have been on a losing streak!

look forward to the new season though.

I think around Christmas/New Year is the only time I really take off from trading and find it rather re-freshing. Don't let trading dominate your life, dominate trading instead.

during Christmas i take off from trade.
This day still two month ahead,
on last week on forex market occured larger movement and pair like as gbpusd move strongly more than 600 pips only a hour, I don't know what happened but I have seen pair move very strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back