UFX.com

vgasper

Sergeant
On 15.JUL.2015 I was trading EUR/ CAD pair and I made 7571.36 USD profits. The same day I get email from their employee (VikyG@ufx.com), they deleted my profit (7571.36 USD), in connection to section 9.6 terms and conditions.

So they claim there was "NO QOUTE" on the market in the time of my trading.

NO QUOTE means I couldnt open deal, but I did, so they are wrong arnt they?!?!

Attachments

• Viky answer.jpg
    Viky answer.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ufx_17_7_2015.jpg
    ufx_17_7_2015.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 0
  • terms_9.6.jpg
    terms_9.6.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 0
UFX=UFXMarkets. These are hard core scammers.

Try to get all your money out as fast as possible.

hello please you can tell us how you solve the problem with them ...i mean did you agree for cancelling the deal and you went out with your original capital or what?
3nx

I didnt agree with canceling and I wrote report on their regulators in England and Cyprus. I just put withdrawal request and I got all except this deleted trade...

Hi all,

I am glad that our client described the events that took place. With all understanding to his disappointment, please rest assure that UFX has acted well within its legal rights. It was the client who (we assume unintentionally) breached our terms and conditions and thus has earned this profit. We have communicated our findings to the client on a timely and a dignified fashion and explained the reasons behind our action.

As the client mentioned, clause 9.6 in our terms and conditions, which the client accepted before opening his trading account with UFX, clarifies our rights regarding termination or cancellation of trading positions. Indeed, our regulator has asked UFX to relate to this complaint and we have provided them with this exact explanation and the full set of evidence regarding this trading position. The case, as far as UFX is concerned and as far as our regulator is concerned, is closed. Furthermore, under our regulated activity, we are obliged to adhere to best execution principles. This is obviously checked by our regulator on a regular basis.

UFX can only hope that the client will accept this explanation and will understand that he was not mistreated.

Hi all,

I am glad that our client described the events that took place. With all understanding to his disappointment, please rest assure that UFX has acted well within its legal rights. It was the client who (we assume unintentionally) breached your terms and conditions and thus has earned this profit. We have communicated our findings to the client on a timely and a dignified fashion and explained the reasons behind our action.

As the client mentioned, clause 9.6 in our terms and conditions, which the client accepted before opening his trading account with UFX, clarifies our rights regarding termination or cancellation of trading positions. Indeed, our regulator has asked UFX to relate to this complaint and we have provided them with this exact explanation and the full set of evidence regarding this trading position. The case, as far as UFX is concerned and as far as our regulator is concerned, is closed. Furthermore, under our regulated activity, we are obliged to adhere to best execution principles. This is obviously checked by our regulator on a regular basis.

UFX can only hope that the client will accept this explanation and will understand that he was not mistreated.
Untill now I got only this expanation (attachment #1). And in attachment # 2 you can see there was trade and then that profit was deleted. I dont know how I breached your terms and conditions (clause 9.6), because I only got phone call from Alex who told me there was OFF QUOTES on the market, but as we can see from #2 picture the trade was opened and there was profit!! In #3 you can see what hapenes if deal cannot be opened...

So dear UFX officer you are deleting profits and that is wrong and I dont think you deleted any lossing trades at that time ;)

Attachments

• Viky answer.jpg
    Viky answer.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ufx_17_7_2015.jpg
    ufx_17_7_2015.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 0
  • UFX_rejected_4_6_2014.jpg
    UFX_rejected_4_6_2014.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 0
Make sure to let both the UK FOS and Cyprus Financial Ombudsman know exactly what's going on. You may yet be able to get this fully resolved in your favor.

there is a new process in filing complaints to the CySec do give it a shot, it should turn some heads and grab some attentions.

Hi all,

I am glad that our client described the events that took place. With all understanding to his disappointment, please rest assure that UFX has acted well within its legal rights. It was the client who (we assume unintentionally) breached our terms and conditions and thus has earned this profit. We have communicated our findings to the client on a timely and a dignified fashion and explained the reasons behind our action.

What a bizarre Reply.
Patent re-stating of "someone watches over us" and some kind of self-taught English ... like getting a letter from Lawrence of Arabia .. "dignified fashion" & "well within its legal rights" and "checked by regulator on a regular basis" & "exact explanation" & "full set of evidence" .. What a behemoth of foreign glued and patched together gumball phraseology trying to sound official. And signifying ...nothing.

Back