UFX.com

The Cyprus offices need more time for my case complaint application reference number is 13.29.004.636, as you can see in my recieved email...

"Dear Mr. ______,

We would like to inform you that due to the high volume of work, we have extended the examination procedure of your case, by a further period of three months, making use of our statutory right for the extension of the six months period by another three months, under article 11 of The Financial Ombudsman Law 2010 (N84.1/2010). Your complaint has been forwarded for further financial and legal examination. Furthermore you are informed that, we have notified the Financial Business against which your complaint addressed.

Unfortunately we have no more details to give you at this point. Once we have a decision we will notify you immediately.

Kind regards,

Financial Ombudsman Office"

That sucks. On the other hand, an extension is better than a rejection.

I think the Cyrus gov't had no idea about the tidal wave of complaints coming in over all the scams they handed out licenses for.

Hi all,

I am glad that our client described the

As the client mentioned, clause 9.6 in our terms and conditions, which the client accepted before opening his trading account with UFX, clarifies our rights regarding termination or cancellation of trading positions. Indeed, our regulator has asked UFX to relate to this complaint and we have provided them with this exact explanation and the full set of evidence regarding this trading position. The case, as far as UFX is concerned and as far as our regulator is concerned, is closed. Furthermore, under our activity, we are obliged to adhere to best execution principles. This is obviously checked by our regulator on a regular basis.

UFX can only hope that the client will accept this explanation and will understand that he was not mistreated.
Hi UFX company
Hi all,

I am glad that our client described the events that took place. With all understanding to his disappointment, please rest assure that UFX has acted well within its legal rights. It was the client who (we assume unintentionally) breached our terms and conditions and thus has earned this profit. We have communicated our findings to the client on a timely and a dignified fashion and explained the reasons behind our action.

As the client mentioned, clause 9.6 in our terms and conditions, which the client accepted before opening his trading account with UFX, clarifies our rights regarding termination or cancellation of trading positions. Indeed, our regulator has asked UFX to relate to this complaint and we have provided them with this exact explanation and the full set of evidence regarding this trading position. The case, as far as UFX is concerned and as far as our regulator is concerned, is closed. Furthermore, under our regulated activity, we are obliged to adhere to best execution principles. This is obviously checked by our regulator on a regular basis.

UFX can only hope that the client will accept this explanation and will understand that he was not mistreated.
Hi UFX company, I am your client and my account manager is David Hansson. Too many time, he told me to open the trades that got very high risk because he told me to do in very high volumn. I told him that i did not want to trade high volumn, I am the low risk person but he did not listen and pushed me to trade. He called me too many times, if i did not listen and follow what he said. He told that how come you are so hard, how come u are different, blah blah. And on 8th july , 2016 in Melbourne time, he pushed me to trade on gold in buying position because he said gold is going up. I told him that i did not want to. He called too many times and sent me email that he got confirmation of gold and oil.He said Gold definitely go up. I took the trade and then i loss verything. How come professional trainer can be like that. IT IS OBVIOUSLY SCAM. From that day, i got very stressed and disappointed. I want the company to return my money back. i will pose the evidence now.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    265.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.png
    image.png
    311.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image.png
    image.png
    259 KB · Views: 0
Im sending the final decision of the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman and I can only say OMG!!! Forex is becoming a big stealing machine!!! If you are loosing good, if you are wining we will delete your trades until you lose...

What is your opinion??

Attachments

• 1_page.jpg
    1_page.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2_page.jpg
    2_page.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 0
  • 3_page.jpg
    3_page.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 4_page.jpg
    4_page.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 5_page.jpg
    5_page.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 0
yes thats true. If u are loosing, they will convince you to deposit more, more and more.. money in you account that is so called "company theft machine" to trade to recovery. If you win, they will call you or contact you anyway to tell you what to trade ( trade to wipe out all your money), then at the last minute they call you to tell you get 2 options either close the loosing positions or deposit more money to protect your position. They are obvious scam machines especially UFX.COM

Damn sorry to hear you didn't win. I'm going to send them my complaint this weekend and see if I have any better luck.

Not exactly, just given bad investment advice which cost me my account, plus a lot of other abuse from the company.

Not exactly, just given bad investment advice which cost me my account, plus a lot of other abuse from the company.

I will open broker company someday I hope. It is so simple!!!

People invest money and you just write conditions about abnormal trading conditions and that is it - if people are wining you delete their trade if they are loosing that is ok and you keep the money :) - very simple!!!

Back