UFX SCAM and foul play

Yasmeen

Recruit
I started trading with UFX 2 months ago I deposited $500 and started to trade straight away I was told I need to add more funds to my account as there was something big coming to the market and I need to take the opportunity of it .Everyday I received call from ufx about trading opportunities and again be told that I need to add funds to be able to trade .I added another £4500 then I was told I will be transfered to a another manager who is higher and better who will help me to maximise my profits. The new manager was very nice and soon again I was told to add more funds and pressurise because of something big happening and promise it will double triple and much more profitable I will be making, was told down Jones is bigger contract and what I can profit in a few months I can do it in a week or more with the down Jones again I was pressurised to add more and ore funds by then my balance was $400000 and still I was told to pump on Ireland finds from credit card or ask to take a loan from bank. Or remortgage if I can when I said I can't do any of this I was told some of the people has gathered colleagues and friends and raised money together that was a very good and easy way to add funds .I have gathered 3 colleagues and raise funds then I was told if I can get more people .everytime I have told the manager that I have credit card deadline to pay so I need to withdraw money I'm told wait until the last minute just I they will do a express withdrawal request . I was pressurise again and again to add funds and wait for withdrawal .my balance reached $135000.
that Friday I was asked again to wire in more funds before the announcement happens because after the US non farm announcement more opportunity will be here with big profits.

5 mins before the un non farm announcement I was told to open 3 trades on gold which was so big apparently and in the next 5 mins my account went from $135000 to $0 .

I was in shock and never at any point I was advise to put a stop loss .I called and ask what happened I was told it was an unfortunate process which has affected a lot of people because something to do with indicators .
Before I was told to open this gold trade I have reminded the manager I need to request the withdrawal because my due date was approaching for the credit card I was told don't worry it will be requested at the end of the day .
I've lost everything in one minute by following what they said and don't know what to do I'm left without a penny and I still have to pay the credit card which is a big amount and I own the 3 colleague money for the funds they added too .ufx has said to me give it some time and be positive I will be able to gain everything back they said they don't want to loose me as a valuable client they will offer an exgratica payment of $13000 and that will be final I don't want to sign the agreement I lost $1350000
Through no fault of mine

I started trading with UFX 2 months ago I deposited $500 and started to trade straight away I was told I need to add more funds to my account as there was something big coming to the market and I need to take the opportunity of it .Everyday I received call from ufx about trading opportunities and again be told that I need to add funds to be able to trade .I added another £4500 then I was told I will be transfered to a another manager who is higher and better who will help me to maximise my profits. The new manager was very nice and soon again I was told to add more funds and pressurise because of something big happening and promise it will double triple and much more profitable I will be making, was told down Jones is bigger contract and what I can profit in a few months I can do it in a week or more with the down Jones again I was pressurised to add more and ore funds by then my balance was $400000 and still I was told to pump on Ireland finds from credit card or ask to take a loan from bank. Or remortgage if I can when I said I can't do any of this I was told some of the people has gathered colleagues and friends and raised money together that was a very good and easy way to add funds .I have gathered 3 colleagues and raise funds then I was told if I can get more people .everytime I have told the manager that I have credit card deadline to pay so I need to withdraw money I'm told wait until the last minute just I they will do a express withdrawal request . I was pressurise again and again to add funds and wait for withdrawal .my balance reached $135000.
that Friday I was asked again to wire in more funds before the announcement happens because after the US non farm announcement more opportunity will be here with big profits.

5 mins before the un non farm announcement I was told to open 3 trades on gold which was so big apparently and in the next 5 mins my account went from $135000 to $0 .

I was in shock and never at any point I was advise to put a stop loss .I called and ask what happened I was told it was an unfortunate process which has affected a lot of people because something to do with indicators .
Before I was told to open this gold trade I have reminded the manager I need to request the withdrawal because my due date was approaching for the credit card I was told don't worry it will be requested at the end of the day .
I've lost everything in one minute by following what they said and don't know what to do I'm left without a penny and I still have to pay the credit card which is a big amount and I own the 3 colleague money for the funds they added too .ufx has said to me give it some time and be positive I will be able to gain everything back they said they don't want to loose me as a valuable client they will offer an exgratica payment of $13000 and that will be final I don't want to sign the agreement I lost $1350000
Through no fault of mine

Below are few steps that you must follow

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat Or send emails about this thread

Emails are..........

support@ufx.com
feedback@ufx.com

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

https://plus.google.com/116140193256096358349/posts

https://www.facebook.com/UFXen

https://www.youtube.com/user/UFXcom

Also share your review at FPA Review page here UFX.com - Forex Peace Army

If you deposited Money via credit card then talk with CC department as soon as possible.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

Were some or all of your deposits by credit card? If so, contact your card's issuing bank immediately and ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain exactly what happened and ask if a chargeback is possible.

If the bank rejects the claim, don't give up hope. It's always a good idea to try a claim by yourself first (since it's free!), but if your claim is rejected, there are professional services. One that's active at the FPA is WinChargeback. You can find out more about them here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ny-we-can-help-you-get-your-money-back.44561/

hi just wanted to know how I can open a case with ufx with FPA.and what happened when a case is open.
im very stress have a big debt to pay and don't know what to do , ufx spoke to me but they insisting they haven't done anything wrong they want me to trade again they will put $15,000 in the account and that's it they also want me to sign a no claim form I lost $130,000. some money was also funded through wire transfer as per their instruction not cc and the bank has said they cant refund this because from credit card it was fund transferred to my current account then wire transfer to their account. ANY ADVICE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

UFX already has a scam finding, so is not eligible for any more FPA cases.

I suggest having a chat with WinChargeback. It's possible that your bank may have misinterpreted some of the rules (it's more common that most people think). Don't sign anything from UFX before having someone familiar with contracts read it very very carefully.

hi
Thanks for replying ,
ufx made me do wire transfer for a big amount so the bank cant help and for the Credit card amount, I have raise a dispute with the bank already and not sure if UFX will cooperate,
and the rest of the money its my profit that I've work very hard day and night ,
Does that mean FPA wont help in this case at all .
I've got a large debt and they just messing around and saying they cant find any foul play and they haven't done anything and want me to sign the no claim form and will fund the account again with £10,000 -$15,000 only from the $130,000 I've lost ,.
I emailed wincharge back and they haven't called back yet but I believe they charge quite a lot for their service , which is hard for me to pay because of the large debt I've incurred with ufx.
I believe winchargebk and Phoenix advisors both services and not the rest will recover only the bank money ....
are there any other way FPA can help ?.
Thanks

Forward your complaint to

Compliance@ufx.com

This is the only address they have that should actually be handling complaints as it's the only way you will ever receive a case ID #... and even then they will not respond to you as I have already tried. This is even illegal. Wait 3 months and then complain to the finical ombudsman which can be found under cysec website. Remember ufx is really registered u see reliant co investments. Make sure to click the little English button on the top left of cysec's site. Good luck with your case.

start with ufx 2 weeks ago not happy had a demo trading account to learn and within 10 min of tryin out I got phone call from them sayin they teach me how to trade because I never trade before... i put 500 in non stop i getting called to put more so i put 3000 in them they tell me they would teach before any trades still no teachings have happen i have lost 2000+ because ufx told me trade oil

UFX "account managers" are hard core scammers who appear to be compensated based on how much you deposit. Successful withdrawals happen just often enough for the company to try to claim that it's not a total scam (yeah, right, only 99% scam).

Don't put more money in no matter what they say.

Back