• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFX Scam

I am having an issue with a company
  • Year since: 2007
  • Headquarters: Belize
  • Company registration: UFX Trade Ltd., Belize
  • Regulation: not regulated. Not found in the IFSC Belize register.
  • Notes: UFX holds 2 brand names - UFX and UFXMarkets
Okay, very good, so you are VERY confident in your funds withdrawal :D....and please do post your successful withdrawal here to show the other "unhappy campers" that UFX is a good broker after all....not regulated by any authorities....but still very much a good broker who is NOT a DEPOSIT ONLY broker ;)

Cheers!

UFX is operated by ReliantCo Investments Limited, a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) that is regulated and licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), under license number 127/10. This means that we are licensed and regulated under the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID), a European Union law ensuring safe-practice standards for investment services in the European Economic Area (EEA).

As we are authorized to operate within the EEA, we are registered withregulatory bodies in Europe including the FCA in the United Kingdom and the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) in Germany.

----------------------------------------

I think they are licenced. It is possible some brokers were unethical which made losses for some of you.

This makes the second scam-rated Cysec regulated broker I know of to quietly also get registered in Belize. I think the explanation is that Cysec has FINALLY started cracking down and these companies know they'll need to run hide somewhere else soon.

Please see this:

It's Time to Call the UFX Kiss of Death a Scam

So maybe now you'll understand why claims of getting ripped off by UFX's "account managers" don't raise a great deal of skepticism here at the FPA.

If you encounter a new problem with them, the best thing to do is to open your own thread here in Scam Alerts. Then if your issue is fixed, the thread can be marked as Resolved and get moved out of Scam Alerts. Since the person who started this thread hasn't reported a resolution, this thread remains open.

Unbelievable !!!!! . This worthless Scam Company still operating .Over the years I have witnessed in this site so many people got hurt and complained to the relevant Regulatory Authorities about this company , yet they are getting away with murder. With all due respect, more than 40.000 members in FPA we should all sign a Petition organized by AsstMod and send it to all Fraud Authorities around the world.

40,000 signatures on a petition would do less than 400 detailed fraud reports filed with the appropriate regulators and police agencies.

Every victim needs to file complaints with every applicable agency. Every complaint needs to include as much detail as possible.

File with Cyprus. File with Belize, Victims need to ask their police where to file complaints within their own countries.

then i must delete my account. I tried to delete by contacting the support team but they say that they cant delete. I have not invested any thing so far but I can see that there was a 1000 dollars credit in my account. could some one help me to terminate my account please??

If you haven't deposited, be happy.

If you've given UFX any of your banking or credit card info, inform the relevant banks to be on the lookout and that you to NOT authorize any transfers to UFX.

Back