UFX

David Ncube

Recruit
Hi I joined UFX about a month ago with an initial deposit of $1000 paid with my debit card , every day this trade manager pressurised me to deposit more so that I can take advantage of the market and have good rertuns which I did deposited £4000 which converted into about $6000 something and I told her I wanted to trade on low risk becaz I did not want to lose my money, though I traded well after that but every day I was always pressurise to deposit more , get it from somewhere until I told her that was the only money I have and I did not want to get into debt. She started to be elusive every time I wanted some trade tips she did not return my calls on time until last Friday 13th 2015 I asked her if I could withdraw my money she told me that I could do it my self on their site and advice me to before I withdraw I need to make some last minute trade so that I can he more to withdraw , all the trade I opened did not close or got an profit that day so I decide to go ahead with the withdrawing of my available funds it refused me because I did not register a default card of which I was suppose to wait for my account manager on Monday , sent her an email about this , she phoned me on Monday did not talk about my withdraw request first but some amazing opportunitys coming up in market trading in gold yet I stil had a gold trade which was still going against me she told me to put up the value amount to 1000 from 30 and 60 I was trading at but when I remaindered her about my request to withdraw she just said she will register my card in default but within an hour of trading I could see my free available money going down I contacted her and she said I should not panick will not be traded out because I stil had my equity, advice to open another trade to capture my losses after that within a second I was wiped out ,though a pop up message came up for me to deposit more money , I trusted her advice that I won't loose my money . Where do I go from here Plse advice .

Hi I joined UFX about a month ago with an initial deposit of $1000 paid with my debit card , every day this trade manager pressurised me to deposit more so that I can take advantage of the market and have good rertuns which I did deposited £4000 which converted into about $6000 something and I told her I wanted to trade on low risk becaz I did not want to lose my money, though I traded well after that but every day I was always pressurise to deposit more , get it from somewhere until I told her that was the only money I have and I did not want to get into debt. She started to be elusive every time I wanted some trade tips she did not return my calls on time until last Friday 13th 2015 I asked her if I could withdraw my money she told me that I could do it my self on their site and advice me to before I withdraw I need to make some last minute trade so that I can he more to withdraw , all the trade I opened did not close or got an profit that day so I decide to go ahead with the withdrawing of my available funds it refused me because I did not register a default card of which I was suppose to wait for my account manager on Monday , sent her an email about this , she phoned me on Monday did not talk about my withdraw request first but some amazing opportunitys coming up in market trading in gold yet I stil had a gold trade which was still going against me she told me to put up the value amount to 1000 from 30 and 60 I was trading at but when I remaindered her about my request to withdraw she just said she will register my card in default but within an hour of trading I could see my free available money going down I contacted her and she said I should not panick will not be traded out because I stil had my equity, advice to open another trade to capture my losses after that within a second I was wiped out ,though a pop up message came up for me to deposit more money , I trusted her advice that I won't loose my money . Where do I go from here Plse advice .
My trading trainer is REBECCA GRIFFIN

Dear David,

Trading tips which you got from the broker was through mail or phone. If so, do you have those recordings documented and saved.
Also the trades were place by you or it was placed on your behalf by someone from broker end. Did you enter into any written agreement on this.
Moreover if any broker pressurizes you to deposit more for trading then you should be cautious.

It was through the phone , I have the pattern of trade records the one risks one which openned and closed yesterday after I have requested to withdraw my money. Plse see attached doc.

Filing complaints with both Cysec and the Cyprus FInancial Ombudsman would be a good opening move.

I have talked to the company UFX, they said they can only give me a bonus of $1000 to start trading again so as to try and regain my losses with these condition
Dear David,

I’m sending you this email again,

As we agreed you will be granted with $1,000to your account as a supporting bonus for trading,

and from our will as a company to see you as one of our successful traders.

This supporting bonus for trading, will be subject to a volume restrictions of 1.5 million for every 100$.

This amount or profits from this amount will not be eligible for a withdrawal before meeting the volume conditions required.

Also I am attaching a standard NO CLAIMS FORM for you to sign and send back to me and the funds will be added immediately

once we will receive this document.

Don’t hesitate to contact me for any further questions you might have and I will provide the needful.

Kind regards,

SO PLEASE MAY I HAVE YOUR ADVICE AND THE WAY FORWARD ON THIS

You don't really think that's her real name, do you? UFX pioneered the "we fired the old manager/trainer/whatever and have a new one for you, if you'll only deposit a little more." Most binary scams are modeled on how UFX build it's system, including that final UFX Kiss of Death trade.

You don't really think that's her real name, do you? UFX pioneered the "we fired the old manager/trainer/whatever and have a new one for you, if you'll only deposit a little more." Most binary scams are modeled on how UFX build it's system, including that final UFX Kiss of Death trade.
Please help me.
You can spread this warning to all those who have had to do with UFX or Xforex-now XTrade; be careful that your data will have been sold by these companies in trufatori industry and if you want to write to denounce abuses garnate privacy of your country and that of Cyprus to the following address: commissioner@dataprotection.gov.cy
Thanks for your cooperation

Back