• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
If anyone knows how to sucessfully negotiate with the bucket shop UFX let me know. I have seen another trader was rewarded sucessful in making a valid complaint against UFX overseas and my case unfrotunately is similar if not the same complaint.

I was negotiating with omeone from UFX last year. THey asked me to stop posting so they could look into my matter but they never got back to me.

If anyone knows how to sucessfully negotiate with the bucket shop UFX let me know. I have seen another trader was rewarded sucessful in making a valid complaint against UFX overseas and my case unfrotunately is similar if not the same complaint.

I was negotiating with omeone from UFX last year. THey asked me to stop posting so they could look into my matter but they never got back to me.

Have you filled a complaint to the regulators?

I have contacted Slater and Gordon who have suggested a class action. Please let anyone know who has a problem with UFX to conact me through this blog and we will see what can be done.

I have some good news.
I was contacted by John Andrews. UFX have agreed to give me $2250 as a cash payment and $2250 as as sum of money that has a credit bonus scheme applied. While the bonus is not the best scenario it is at least something that I can use for closure on this issue. After long discussions with UFXMarkets, we have come to an agreement that solved my problem. I am happy to say that I have finally managed to reach a satisfactory solution with the company, one that met my expectations. Though it took longer than I expected, I want to thank UFXMarkets for understanding me and finding a way to solve my problem. Thank you all for supporting me.
I thank forex pease army for supporting me on this issue as well!

Back