Services Offered Unforgettable STP experience with Oceanic Bliss

Sikandar Mirza

Recruit
In the field of Forex, it’s not easy to survive without right support and that’s where OceanicBlissFX is the leader with providing unforgettable STP experience that helps us go far and make money smoothly. From providing innovative service, tight spreads, exceptional customer service and no hidden charges, it always met our expectations and keeps us at ease which eventually works towards making profits and doing it easily.

Claims to be regulated by a "Top tier regulatory body", but makes no mention of any specific regulator. That means Unregulated.
Domain registered on 2017-05-17 to a fake address in Switzerland.

I recommend forgetting this one until these flaws are fixed.

Claims to be regulated by a "Top tier regulatory body", but makes no mention of any specific regulator. That means Unregulated.
Domain registered on 2017-05-17 to a fake address in Switzerland.

I recommend forgetting this one until these flaws are fixed.

Well, I haven’t contacted their customer service to know about the exact regulator, so can’t say much on that. But, what I mentioned was purely based on the features and facilities. Which I considered pretty impressive, I do realize that what you said holds high meaning because eventually, it is meaningless to have luxuries if it’s not there in genuine way. However, like I said it’s sort of memorable short experience with them, so far.

Just yesterday, I signed up with this broker through their bonus scheme. It’s $35 with having to add referral code. I have zero experience with this company but you don’t lose anything when there is bonus available to try out. I have just received email that my request is accepted and the $35 is added. Will start trading on this coming Monday, and will update whatever happens whether positive or negative. Finger crossed!

Brokers don't make money by giving money away. Any "free money" is nothing but a lure for further deposits. If I was running an unlicensed broker intent on disappearing later, I'd have a generous no deposit scheme and great trading conditions - just to make it so tempting to put money in.

Before worrying about the return ON your money, be worried about the return OF your money. Unlicensed brokers have a bad habit of disappearing with all client funds.

Back