Unsubstantiated complaint by a multi - Did anyone hear of AxiTrader Managed Accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiderR

Multi and Ponzi scheme promoter.
This is the new kid on the block, with with a small "faction" of account managers working loosely together while using AXITrader as a broker to ride on the reputation of its parent company and target ignorant customers with big long-winding explanations, so called modest targets and alleged full transparency and of course by using their "real" name.

Many of these POA account managers tirelessly spend their days and nights trying to conspire and bad mouth other similar companies especially ones that are based in the UAE or have a similar target market of airline employees.
Some of them are even cabin crew themselves such as "Marcelo Rosa" and others. Many try to portray a sense of doing selflessness but are in fact just trying to pimp their own investments for their own selfish motives.
Many are now also seeing through the cracks!

Be careful of these people and especially of investing with such people as these types will be the first to run back to Brazil when things turn sour. Other many manger such as Naem have very high risk strategies and have already been losing clients money, while other investors are struggling to get their initial capital returned to them.

The writing is on the wall and they are only just getting started!
Be Careful of these guys!

Had a funny feeling about this Marcelo Rosa guy! Do you know if he is really even Emirates Cabin Crew?
Maybe we should send an email to Emirates Management to inform them that he is trying to solicit 100's of Thousands of Dirhams for investment from fellow Cabin Crew and flight Deck Crew and see what they think about that!

Spam Cat thinks RiderR and Marco Polo are one guy having chats with himself. Spam Cat thinks he's nothing more than a promoter of the UT Markets Ponzi scheme out to damage the credibility of anyone who questions that scheme.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Had a funny feeling about this Marcelo Rosa guy! Do you know if he is really even Emirates Cabin Crew?
Maybe we should send an email to Emirates Management to inform them that he is trying to solicit 100's of Thousands of Dirhams for investment from fellow Cabin Crew and flight Deck Crew and see what they think about that!

Hey Marco Polo, are you cabin crew as well? I'm a real guy, I don't hide behind fake names.

I'm not " trying to solicit 100's of Thousands of Dirhams for investment from fellow Cabin Crew and flight Deck Crew" as you said. I was ranked one of the best traders with AxiTrader competition around the world and you can see through this link: https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/axitrader-million-dollar-trader My nick name is FX_35.

Are you trying to get me fired? If you are not sure about me, just come and talk direct to me, you can send me a PM here and we can discuss together. Are you Cabin Crew too? If you are, you know this can end up really bad for both of us, so if you have any issues against me, come and talk direct to me instead of making rumors about me.

If you're not sure about my investment plan, send me a PM and I'll send the power point presentation, as through here the version is not supported.

I want people to be diligent enough to know the differences between a good investment, a high risk investment and a bad investment, that's what forex is all about, I didn't study 5 years of my life to become one of the best forex traders out there to let someone like you put me down for no reasons, you should be ashamed, specially if you're also Cabin Crew to try to put a colleague down instead of supporting someone who is trying so hard to do the thinks according to the rules and under all local regulations, such as in Dubai and in UK (by FCA).

Also I strongly suggest for you or anyone else to read my profile and you'll see that all I'm trying to do here inside FPA is helping people around the world to be aware of the scams out there, I've helped many people and I'll keep on doing that.

This is the new kid on the block, with with a small "faction" of account managers working loosely together while using AXITrader as a broker to ride on the reputation of its parent company and target ignorant customers with big long-winding explanations, so called modest targets and alleged full transparency and of course by using their "real" name.

Many of these POA account managers tirelessly spend their days and nights trying to conspire and bad mouth other similar companies especially ones that are based in the UAE or have a similar target market of airline employees.
Some of them are even cabin crew themselves such as "Marcelo Rosa" and others. Many try to portray a sense of doing selflessness but are in fact just trying to pimp their own investments for their own selfish motives.
Many are now also seeing through the cracks!

Be careful of these people and especially of investing with such people as these types will be the first to run back to Brazil when things turn sour. Other many manger such as Naem have very high risk strategies and have already been losing clients money, while other investors are struggling to get their initial capital returned to them.

The writing is on the wall and they are only just getting started!
Be Careful of these guys!

You are trying to spread bad rumors, this message is exactly the same as the previous one, I'm from Brazil if pride, I work for Emirates with pride and I'm a professional forex trader with double pride, in a place where 95% of traders fail, I managed to succeed after 5 years of intense dedication, a lot of study, long nights without sleeping, waking up for fundamental events and so on, thousand of money invested on education for me to become a better trader, a better husband and so on, it's not you or Marco Polo that will put me down, instead of doing that, go out there and do some charity, do something good in your lives and don't be jealous about someone else's success. If you have any issues, come and talk direct to me via PM. Let people find out by themselves which type of investment will be advisable or not, my aim here it to show both away, the good and the bad one, I've been to heel before when I lost all my money in 2013 by doing bad forex investments, but I never gave up and today I'm recognized as one of the best traders out there, I speak 6 languages, why I am saying that? It's not to show off, it is to show that I'm resilient enough and determined to look far and beyond in my career, which you should do the same. Giving up is not written in my dictionary, if it's in yours, sorry mate, but you already failed in life.

By the way, I'm the only manager who has the LPOA, that's another recognition of my efforts in providing solid investment plan, where the investors funds will always be protected under FCA regulation, commission structure is based on high-water mark levels, which means the manager will only get paid if the principal raises to a new historical level, it's a protection against the fluctuation of the clients capital, if in one month there is a profit of +5% for instance, the manager gets paid a performance fee, if on the next months there is a loss of -4%, there is no performance fee, then if on the next months it generated +3% profit, there is also no performance fee charged, because it hasn't surpassed the historical profits, does this make sense? This is the importance of LPOA and the high-water mark levels. Which not all managers have that, to me, client's protection is paramount, that's why it's a low risk investment, I'm not able to promise +10% monthly return like other companies, this simply may work for a few months, but it's very risky, if I could get this every single month, there is no need for me to become a money manager, I can simply do that on my own account and retire in a few years, but the reality if that only the best managers out there will last long by proving good risk x reward ratios and good money management approaches, that's exactly what I'm doing and that's what my mentors do.

In fact, I just realized that both Marco Polo and RiderR have accounts with UT Markets, no wonder you guys are trying to putting down a fully regulated investment that I created in partnership with Axitrader and keep receiving your profits from an unregulated company like UT, where there the broker is not regulated, the company is not regulated as well and to where you send your funds to places where regulations are week or non existent such as Bulgaria and Poland. I'm not against you guys invest with UT, just time will tell who is wrong and who is right.

Let me give a list of companies that acted exactly like UT and are already busted: MMA Forex, Sterling, Alfa Financials, Anmaric, 5 Gulden, Fortressfunds, Option Rally and many Binary brokers out there. What do all they have in common? Yes, you got it, lack of regulations and transparency.

Let me give another example, I was trading privately with Alpari UK in 2015 when SNB cut the peg rate with the euro, what happened? A crash in the market and Alpari UK was in debt of more then $300M and couldn't pay it's clients back. What happened to my account? Nothing because I was protected under FCA regulation, my money was blocked for 6 months until ETX Capital bought the clients list and I was able to get my money back.

Same history happened in Australia and New Zealand, but many clients out there didn't get their money back, why? Because the rules out there are not the strict as the ones from FCA in UK. So for me it's all about strong regulation, that's why I chose brokers regulated in UK, I know I can sleep well at night because my capital will always be safe under FCA regulations.

If anybody else has any doubts about my integrity as a trader, please come and talk to me direct via PM and I'll be happy to talk to you, perhaps we can have a coffee together if you live in Dubai, but just don't try to put someone down with bad rumors, be diligent enough to investigate for yourself.

That's all by now, hope RiderR and Marco Polo are humble enough to apologize for what you said.

Thanks FPA admin group to help me finding out that Marco Polo and RiderR are the same person and signed as Multi and Ponzi Scheme Promoters. I appreciate your quick response.

I dont know much about what these other guys are saying but the more I read , the more this investment looks dodgy to me!!

Looks to me like a pair of dodgy multies got themselves banned and then created a 3rd account to try to carry on their campaign. After all, it looks like Ibrahim's existence is built solely around backing up the banned multies of RiderR and Marco Polo.

REALLY? because I agree with what they say?
Give me a break! The same can be said for your account, always ready to back up Marcelo, I guess you must also have investments with Axi.
Anyway thank you you for your valuable contribution, although I was hoping that you would give him the usual impartial skeptism you give all other companies but i suppose your FRIEND deserves special treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back