Unsubstantiated complaint - mercerfx issue

erikthien

Private
Hello,

I have recently requested a withdrawal from my account and at the time of withdrawal, my account was showing balance of about US$42500.
I have waited for 2 weeks and the fund still has not been wire transferred into my local bank account.
I sent them an email why I have not received my fund yet and they replied me saying that my fund available for withdraw is now only US$1448.22.
I replied them telling them that this doesn't make any sense. I have a conversation with 1 of their staff called Jerry Richmond and he clearly told me that I have made 5 times of the amount I deposited.
Below are what they replied to me :

==================================================================
Dear Sir

I have added Legal, and Compliance on this email as well, as this is police once a threat is made. Looking at your account, the 42,000.00 usd wasn't lost in 2 hours, all your trades, just went back to the prices that you had them, and a few trades it looks as if you were negative at the time as well.

Balance and Equity are different. You can have a 45,000 usd Balance, but your Equity is only 1,500 usd. The reason for this, is that trades are still open.

When we received the withdrawal request, you only had 1448.00 of equity in your account.If you need further assistance on this matter, we can call and explain in better detail.

==================================================================

Please if anyone can advice me how can I get back my money from this financial fraud institute

regards,
Erik

Can you post a trading statement? Edit out your name and account number, but leave everything else in, including open trades.

Screen Shot 2015-03-24 at 8.52.21 pm.pngScreen Shot 2015-03-24 at 8.52.47 pm.pngScreen Shot 2015-03-24 at 8.52.59 pm.pngScreen Shot 2015-03-24 at 8.53.11 pm.pngScreen Shot 2015-03-24 at 8.53.23 pm.png

now I just want to get back what I have sent to them.
Anyone please advice on how to take legal action against this mercerfx fraud

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to there website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

ya show just save a report from your account history, take a screen shot and hide your account number, name, etc..

the statement you posted didn't show any opened trades...but it would be helpful to see the closed P/L

Back