Unsupported/Abandoned complaint - xm.com trying to scam me

vanwambekeseppe

Recruit
So i would like to explain my situation and warn you guys that xm.com is not wanting to pay me out.
I have deposited 3000 euro on 28/12/2016, i made a good profit of 9000 euros. And after a few days of my deposit i received 2 emails. One asking my credit card copies and another one saying that they sent an negligible amount to my credit card and that i have to give it. So i provided my credit card copies and waited for the negligible amount to appear on my statement. But untill now it hasn't and i have been proving that by sending they my statement. So they decided to sent me an email today with an ultimatum, if i am not able to provide a statement with the negligible amount before this friday. They will terminate my account with my profit.
This is really terrible and i do not know why they are doing this to me. First of all they sent an negligble amount to my credit card WITHOUT my permission and second they are not even proving they have sent this.(ARN number)

So i'm trying to tell the community here, beware of xm.com!

Send an email to XM. Include the url of this thread. Invite them to come here and explain why they won't provide tracking information so your bank can check on this missing transfer.

They should not have allowed you to trade without cleared funds. Doesn't make any sense, unless they were anticipating that you would lose anyway.

Try their live chat function. Don't waste too much time; just a few minutes. Summarize this FPA thread in 2-3 sentences, and then just invite them with full URL link to first post. And insist that they notify their supervisor/management about it.

Take a screenshot of the live chat.

They tend to only respond properly to 'weak' claims. When you have good evidence, they will stall, deny, or just ignore it. I only regret not uploading my evidence earlier: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...elaying-orders-3-minutes-slippage-scam.48407/ ; but the second time to plant a tree is today.

File an FPA court case if they do not respond to this thread and fix your problem by next Monday: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

Last edited:
So i would like to explain my situation and warn you guys that xm.com is not wanting to pay me out.
I have deposited 3000 euro on 28/12/2016, i made a good profit of 9000 euros. And after a few days of my deposit i received 2 emails. One asking my credit card copies and another one saying that they sent an negligible amount to my credit card and that i have to give it. So i provided my credit card copies and waited for the negligible amount to appear on my statement. But untill now it hasn't and i have been proving that by sending they my statement. So they decided to sent me an email today with an ultimatum, if i am not able to provide a statement with the negligible amount before this friday. They will terminate my account with my profit.
This is really terrible and i do not know why they are doing this to me. First of all they sent an negligble amount to my credit card WITHOUT my permission and second they are not even proving they have sent this.(ARN number)

Dear vanwambekeseppe,

Could you please provide us with your account number so we can check your complain accordingly?

My account number is 17058460. I have sent multiple emails to the financial risk or my account manager to contact me. But i keep getting ignored. I request that my money gets sent back and i don't want to have anything of me on this dirty company. I'm disgusted of this company actions.

Today i was contacted by my account manager and she said she is sorting out this issue with the risk departement. If i do not receive my funds, what should i do?

Before determining what to do, wait and see exactly what the account manager says and does.

Back