UNSUPPORTED CLAIM Grinta Invest is scam, cheat, trick and fraud

Andreicha,

I asked Pharaoh to come in and look at this thread. I did that because I knew he'd bring the focus down to the core issues and ask for the evidence to show if you were owed any money or not.

You did not provide the requested evidence or even address his questions.

I'll give you until 9 am New York time on Tuesday, June 6th to act. Answer what Pharaoh asked in Post #14 above. If you have documentation, attach it. Otherwise, your thread will be considered as Abandoned and/or Unsupported. If this seems like an unfair deadline, consider the fact that I could mark your thread as Unsupported right now and still be within the guidelines.
i asked you in private message what evidence you want from me Grinta is scammer, - no answer from you...
looks like you make decision to support scammers, - go ahead, do not hesitate to get an opportunity to cheaters to rob people. do not feel a shame when they will rob people. have you been paid well by grinta for support them?

1. Pharaoh made the evidence requirements to support your claim very clear. Either you decided to skip reading his post or else you have no evidence to back up your claim. Based on your behavior, I believe you have no evidence.

2. I've been very busy and didn't reply to your message for 3 hours before you posted your false claim against the FPA above. Your second message a few hours after the first is an instant banning offense for failure to act like a civilized human. Please keep your sexual fantasies to yourself.

3. Grinta didn't pay the FPA one cent. They just followed sound procedure and rebutted your arguments. They followed the rules. You didn't.

I was going to make some more snarky comments about Vanuatu registration (and "almost registration") if Andreicha didn't bother to show up. I don't know if Grinta Invest has done bad things to other clients or not, but Andreicha wasn't able to provide an answer to any question I asked to upload a single requested document to support his rantings. Instead, when he came back, he went above and beyond the call of duty in proving himself to be incompetent and unreliable.

Thank you all for helping me solve this (NOT) amusing story.
I couldn't reply earlier for very sad reasons - I was with my family, supporting them after losing my grandmother from my father side and my uncle from my mother side to the worse disease of them all.

One ray of sunshine was your comments and solution to the problems "Andreicha" was causing and still do on other forums.
I hope that people will bother to read the two sides of the story and with the help of your actions will come to the right decision.

I want to thank you all again for your quick response and for doing all that is in your power to solve this matter.

Back