US Dollar Situation Very Disturbing Development...

UBS - my opinion

the Patriot act is all about removing people rights to their fiscal privacy, and the Swiss are very proud of being the best in the world at protecting this for anyone who banks with them unless they are a drug dealer or terrorist.

the Patriot act and all that Orwellian stuff that a puppet named Bush has introduced goes along with banks reporting information about their customers to American authorities.

of course, the Swiss wont go for this, if they were narks no one would bank with them so therefore they are not keen on taking american customers if its too much hassle.

people who have accouts at UBS hold in CHF, not USD, so i wouldnt think that its a dollar weakness problem. as long as the client buys CHF and deposits that, then there is no exposure to dollar weakness for the bank.

so, in my opinion, its the Orwellian politics of the puppet Bush, his spook handlers, and the greedy power crazy NWO paedophiles that they represent that UBS has a problem with, not the american people.

maybe these people want to crash the USD and introduce the AMERO, sure, but its another thing to believe that everyone on earth would be lazy or stupid enough to actually let them do that. the cat is already out of the bag about that stuff since years now. surely a secret society cant fulifil its aims if they are no longer secret but all over the internet and the butt of many jokes!

cant you just wire the money to chase in Germany, and from there to UBS? wouldnt that do the trick?

Last edited:
the Patriot act is all about removing people rights to their fiscal privacy, and the Swiss are very proud of being the best in the world at protecting this for anyone who banks with them unless they are a drug dealer or terrorist.

the Patriot act and all that Orwellian stuff that a puppet named Bush has introduced goes along with banks reporting information about their customers to American authorities.

of course, the Swiss wont go for this, if they were narks no one would bank with them so therefore they are not keen on taking american customers if its too much hassle.

people who have accouts at UBS hold in CHF, not USD, so i wouldnt think that its a dollar weakness problem. as long as the client buys CHF and deposits that, then there is no exposure to dollar weakness for the bank.

so, in my opinion, its the Orwellian politics of the puppet Bush, his spook handlers, and the greedy power crazy NWO paedophiles that they represent that UBS has a problem with, not the american people.

maybe these people want to crash the USD and introduce the AMERO, sure, but its another thing to believe that everyone on earth would be lazy or stupid enough to actually let them do that. the cat is already out of the bag about that stuff since years now. surely a secret society cant fulifil its aims if they are no longer secret but all over the internet and the butt of many jokes!

cant you just wire the money to chase in Germany, and from there to UBS? wouldnt that do the trick?

Don't kid yourself. Switzerland is not what it used to be for financial privacy. The US government has infiltrated even private banks in Switzerland now.
I assume you heard what happened to some German account holders in swiss banks. Germany is following the US lead.
UBS by the way is a public company so don't expect much in terms of privacy to begin with.
And further what account holders hold in terms of denomination in a bank does not necessarily correlate to what that bank holds in reserves denomination.

Last edited:
Quote Zarni
"Don't kid yourself. Switzerland is not what it used to be for financial privacy"

I'm inclined to agree with this statement. When I researched the implications of financial meltdown about 3 years ago, the advice re swiss bank accounts seemed to be to avoid the larger banks and identify the old traditional "family owned" banks. Then filter through them after making some judicial enquiries and assessments. I thought I can't be bothered with all that.

If the UK is anything to go by, we can't trust any of the banks any longer. Not even to avoid binning copies of our personal details in skips outside their premises, or lose CD's, or even scatter hard copy across the streets. The incompetance is mind boggling on the basics so what chance is there of them wanting to preserve confidentiality. Lets face it, it only takes one hungry employee to succumb to bribery by any government and bang goes our privacy.

And how would they be effected in any major global meltdown. I doubt they would be insulated. It would be every man for himself, where did I put that shotgun. By the time the dust cleared our money would be gone.

Dave.

Last edited:
Back