USD/JPY Daily Video, May 26, 2017

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Action on JPY looks heavy and it seems it could re-establish downward action very soon:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

It'd be interesting to know how you managed your long trade on USDJPY opened a few days ago, because your target was about 112,5 (if I'm not wrong...)...have you closed half position with SL at Break Even?
Thanks in advance.

Bank Holiday weekend coming so markets should be fairly quiet on Monday!?
The $/Yen long trade i would NOT take as it's 'against the previous weekly candle'! I was waiting for shorting opportunity on retrace and it came at 112 area which was also a 50% Fibo. You also had 'weekly Grabber'!?
I was Bullish on Gold from 1250 area but i did not get long position yet. Hopefully get opportunity to 'get long on Retrace next week!?
Happy Holidays..:cool:

Please refer my post 4 days ago about usd/yen and gold. I have indicated the ABCD pattern forming on the weekly chart of usd/jpy and indicated that C has already bean touched with Fibonacci last level of 78.6 and now we might follow the D which is approximately and precisely lying at the very strong support trend line passing through 105. and if so then Gold will climb and will cross 1300 level. No doubt that last week market has played some solid game with us making a roller coaster move thus deceiving us which way the market will go. We kept guessing and guessing. A more clear picture has now in front of us where it make me believe that we are half way on our target. But still follow with caution and promoting stop loss position. I hope you will enjoy the trade. Regards

Bank Holiday weekend coming so markets should be fairly quiet on Monday!?
The $/Yen long trade i would NOT take as it's 'against the previous weekly candle'! I was waiting for shorting opportunity on retrace and it came at 112 area which was also a 50% Fibo. You also had 'weekly Grabber'!?
I was Bullish on Gold from 1250 area but i did not get long position yet. Hopefully get opportunity to 'get long on Retrace next week!?
Happy Holidays..:cool:
112 - very good short. Now I'm trying to join at hourly B&B...
Yes, FX Pro charts also shows weekly grabber...

Back