USD/JPY Daily Video, November 23, 2017

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Yen comes to strong daily support area, thus, on intraday chart we could get some DiNapoli directional pattern:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hi Sive, don't think I've ever commented before, but many thanks for all the time you must put into this, it is very much appreciated.

One quick thought / request ... next time there's a quiet day with not much happening, I've be very interested to hear your thoughts on the BTCUSD chart!

Thanks

Matt

Hi Sive! Looks like all this day JPY goes sideways, no real action.
If price goes to up to 111.680, is this good position for short? What will be the target, 110,219? Am i getting right, this all thing :)??

Hi Sive! Looks like all this day JPY goes sideways, no real action.
If price goes to up to 111.680, is this good position for short? What will be the target, 110,219? Am i getting right, this all thing :)??
Yes. To get more confidence about 111.68 - look for lower time frames, search for some AB-CD, or may be bearish reversal pattern on 5-15 min chart around it. When you're dealing with B&B - this is most difficult issue, to find what particular Fib level will be reversal one.

So, B&B (LAL) has completed here. It was not perfect, as more than 3 closes were above 3x3, but all other stuff looks good:
jpy_B&B.png

Thanks! Setting trailing stop than. Maybe i missed out something :)
So we are looking to go long at 50% support area?

Last edited:
Back