USDJPY

alaska27

Recruit
The price on USD/JPU moves to support level. usdjpyv.jpg

I’ve closed the transaction on usd/jpy with a profit. I think that asset will go down.

vtPc639.jpg

Seen in Daily timeframe, after forming the pattern of M / double Top, USD weakened significantly against the JPY reply

and after experiencing weakening, USDJPY slowly but surely forming a bearish triangle pattern.

bearish confirmation occurs when the price can close below the penant triangle. and reversal pennant would happen if the bearish pennant pattern fails to form and USDJPY was able to break this pattern and is located above the triangle penant

recommendation:
Sell assuming bearsih triangle pattern confirmed with stoploss above the triangle
buy if the USDJPY is able to penetrate the triangle and closing the candle above the triangle

usdjpy-d1-tickmill-ltd-3.png

The price on usd/jpy moves to resistance level. When 121.23 mark will be passed, I’m gonna sell.
usdjpyA.jpg

Right now, I can’t see the entrance for opening a deal on the asset, so I’ll wait until the price reaches one of the levels.
yYbhB5q.jpg

I can’t see a favorable opening for a deal right now. Therefore, I’ll wait to see which of the variants is the right one.
usdjpyA.jpg

I can see an excellent entrance to the usd/jpy market after reaching the 121.80 level. The price will go up.
usdjpy.jpg

As the price has reached the level of resistance, I think that now it will go down and will reach the 120.70 mark.
usdjpu.jpg

Well, the asset moves as I’ve predicted. I think that I can earn even more on USD/JPY! Definitely, the show must go on =) 2015-11-18_004953.png

Back