• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info USI-Tech

Asking questions about a company
Ah, good to know. The two USI-TECH execs (Ralf Gold and Mike Kiefer) who discuss the correlation of currency pairs in the videos mention that the big swings can be downright dangerous and are avoided, however, once you have positions open, you're certainly at the mercy of the market.

Addressing the stop losses, and I'm not sure how fast a close can be triggered by an EA, but supposedly, the EA should handle it, however, I have seen huge drops occur in a matter of seconds, so yeah, that is a concern.

I thought I'd give you guys a link to the video where Ralf and Mike cover the bases in an informal discussion to see if something in their conversation covers these contingencies, and I may simply have missed it.

I'd hate for this to simply be a rehash of something that worked and failed long ago, unless the reasons for failure were addressed and resolved. I believe Ralf mentions that they look for correlation of pairs that are 80% or greater, but again, not all of them pan out.

If you wouldn't mind taking the time, I'd really like your feedback on what they discuss in the video. (y)

Here's the YouTube! URL:

Best Regards,

Marc

Simple rule: Even an EA needs a hard SL. Connections can go down.

For anyone who whines "but my broker can see my stops and spike me out", I have 2 pieces of advice.

1. Get a better broker.
2. Put an "emergency hard SL" 20-50 pips past your planned SL, just in case there is a connection issue.

Thanks Pharaoh, that makes a lot of sense to me. I wonder though, if they perceive no need for stops because of how they're structuring the opposing trades on correlated currency pairs? I will ask them why they don't employ stops, even at the levels you suggest. I'm eager to hear their answer! :)

Also, they just announced "FXChoice" as their Brokerage for customers residing in the U.S.A. I believe I saw a thread about them on FPA, but I was curious what your personal thoughts were on them, and if they are indeed a TRUE ECN/STP Brokerage, or if they -- like so many others -- are simply STP to their own clearinghouse as a fake ECN brokerage.

Many Thanks again for the valuable info!

-- Marc

Update the result from November....
The numbers are better than last week, but the floating loss is still larger than the total profit. Positions are not given hard SL and are held over weekends. Any surprises in the US, Canadian, Australian, or European economy could do very bad things.

Once upon a time, there was a good correlation between the Euro and CHF. so one could await deviations and play the hold and pray game between the EURUSD and USDCHF. Then one day he deviation grew much larger than expected by the correlation traders. They did not live happily ever after.

Hi Pharaoh,

Update the result from November.... regarding the floating loss, they said that is normal for the EA to behave like this. Please check this result. Thanks

Attachments

• 2 december 2016.jpg
    2 december 2016.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 4
Do you think it's "normal" to have made $40.59 and have a floating loss of $373.48?

373.48/2040.59 = over an 18% drawdown.

You are now worse off than you were when I noted the profit and floating loss on November 25th. At that point, you had more profit and a smaller floating loss.

Unless there's an amazing turn around, it looks to me like this thing is going to eat your account within another few months.

Pardon the brief drift in subject change, but it relates to USI. For U.S. customers, they've gone with FXChoice as their brokerage since Royal Financial Trading serves most of the rest of the world.

I was curious if anyone had any experience with FXChoice and if there was a preferred VPS service that folks running EAs find to be the most reliable with low latency.

FXChoice seemed a bit pricey for their VPS service unless you met their minimum balance and volume requirements each month.

Many thanks again for all the great help! :)

-- Marc

UPDATE: For those who are interested.

FX Blue Portfolio of LIVE Real Money Accounts of USI-TECH Clients who have opted to share their results publicly:

fxblue.com/users/usi2017

They've just added and launched a BITCOIN product as well. Not as transparent as the FOREX product, but a popular option for those who don't wish to purchase a 600 Euro software license up-front for the FOREX product.

Updated website is here:

usitech.info

Best Regards,

Marc

Haven't revisited this thread in a couple of months, but I did want to add that the folks who are using the USI-TECH FOREX Automated Trading Robot (Expert Advisor for MT4) are still generating positive returns that can be viewed via the fxblue.com/users/usi2017 link under "Portfolio Constituents".

Interestingly enough, Expert4X has come out with a similar correlation strategy for an MT4 EA as well. They are also reporting solid returns and I believe are offering a money-back guarantee.

For those interested, USI-TECH has branched out into BITCOIN trading, which is all done by their own traders, allowing customers to purchase BTC-Packages that generate a targeted 40% return in approximately 6 and 1/2 months. That product was launched March 1st and continues to perform as described.

I do have confidence in USI-TECH and their products -- as far as the rather large floating losses go, that's by design as when new trades are opened on multiple inversely-correlated pairs in both directions, a larger than normal spread is used, which goes to USI-TECH. Makes sense for a one-time software license fee with lifetime updates, as USI-TECH uses the larger spreads as their ongoing compensation -- some of which they share with active customers who refer others to use their software as well.

I can't say I'm thrilled at opening trades with such a deficit in spread commissions, however, if the end result continues yielding consistent, reliable profits, then I certainly don't begrudge USI-TECH having some "skin in the game". ;)

A little off topic, but I'm really starting to get into trading on the CryptoCurrency Exchanges -- i.e. Poloniex, Bittrex, etc. Feels like FOREX on FAST-FORWARD given the tremendous volatility, with NO SWAP FEES or MARGIN CALLS to worry about. :D

I'm learning from a friend who has been doing this for the past four years to great success -- wish I would have listened to him back then. :p His rate is quite reasonable, and those who learn from him are doing extremely well with ALTCOINS, so that's where you'll find me! He does still have some positions left, so if you're interested in working with him and learning "all that is crypto", feel free to reach out me, and I'll send you his information.

All for now and Happy Trading Folks!

Respectfully Yours,

Marc Schwartz
facebook.com/marcbschwartz
usi-tech.info/
facebook.com/usitechinfo/
facebook.com/groups/usitechinfo/

USI Tech seems to be getting lot of attention after the revshare industry collapsed. I dont think they are trading with 100% funds and mostly rotating members funds.

Back