Vantagefx.com asked affiliate to remove review from FPA in order to pay the previously denied CPA.

VantageFx doesn't want to reply to "why did they blackmail me" Please let's escalate this issue and mark them for the scams that they are.

Is it possible to add a 0 star review? Due to blackmailing

If you win the Traders Court case, the 1 star review will be converted into a 0 star review.

Also, I recommend that you also file a case with the Australian FOS. You can send them screenshots of all of your proof, including the response on this thread. Very good chance they will award your funds if you can prove their compliance department participated in fraud.

Some brokers are unbelievable. Even after meeting the terms of the agreement, they still refused to pay you.

BTW, @AsstModerator when will the traders court case be available?

Last edited:
Hey, Asstmod told me that FPA doesn't do court cases for IB - Affiliate cases. But that's fine because hey got this nice message on their FPA page :)

"An IB of VantageFx had some affiliate commissions denied. He posted about this at the FPA. He then reported that VantageFx demanded he remove his complaint in exchange for payment. The FPA invited VantageFx to the discussion thread. Their representative made one post which did not address the issue of attempting to blackmail their IB into removing his material from the FPA. CLICK HERE to follow the discussion."

At May 2017 I signed a partnership agreement with VantageFX.
I start bringing them traffic, it was all normal and when payday came 19/07/2017, the Manager named David Bily refused to pay me because the clients "might make a withdrawal".
After I sent a complaint email they offered to pay me half the commission if I remove the review from FPA that I have posted https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/6219/www.vantagefx.com.
After my email, they offered me to pay both my commissions (400$) if only I remove the review from FPA.
All communication can be found attached.

To whom it may concern:
We just wanted to share our positive experience with this thread, we had been doing business with Vantagefx since 2014, as an I.B also and up to today date, we haven't encounter any issue on getting our I.B commissions every-time we requested a withdrawal is process within 24-48 hours... Therefore, we're really happy with their courteous customer support, and their speedy effort on responding to any of our request... Now in reference of this customer complaint, we cannot comment anything good or bad because we do not know the nature of the issue and we were not paid to add a positive review for Vantagefx either, because we haven't talk to them in regards to this review or neither we need to get paid to do so we just want to share our good experience as a happy customer that we are with their service as a regulated broker.

Hey, Asstmod told me that FPA doesn't do court cases for IB - Affiliate cases. But that's fine because hey got this nice message on their FPA page :)

"An IB of VantageFx had some affiliate commissions denied. He posted about this at the FPA. He then reported that VantageFx demanded he remove his complaint in exchange for payment. The FPA invited VantageFx to the discussion thread. Their representative made one post which did not address the issue of attempting to blackmail their IB into removing his material from the FPA. CLICK HERE to follow the discussion."

You can still do an Australian FOS case. Don't wait too long.

To whom it may concern:
We just wanted to share our positive experience with this thread, we had been doing business with Vantagefx since 2014, as an I.B also and up to today date, we haven't encounter any issue on getting our I.B commissions every-time we requested a withdrawal is process within 24-48 hours... Therefore, we're really happy with their courteous customer support, and their speedy effort on responding to any of our request... Now in reference of this customer complaint, we cannot comment anything good or bad because we do not know the nature of the issue and we were not paid to add a positive review for Vantagefx either, because we haven't talk to them in regards to this review or neither we need to get paid to do so we just want to share our good experience as a happy customer that we are with their service as a regulated broker.

That's great that, assuming of course this is not a paid positive review. In fact, since you are a real person, login to FPA forum and submit a review sharing your experience with VantageFx.

Back when they were part of GoMarkets and then Enfinium (5-6 years ago), I had traded an account with VantageFx Pro acct (the equivalent of their Raw Spreads acct). The execution was pretty good and there didn't seem to be any problems with client withdraws. But knowing what I know now about brokerages, fair execution, etc I wouldn't pick them as my first choice or even top 3. There was no reason not to pay this affiliate let alone blackmail him into retracting a review that appears to be an accurate insight into why he was not paid.

Back