Victimized by a Fraudulent Binary Options Scam? Act Fast, Faster, Fastest!

Israeli lawyer

CombatScam.com and CarmonLaw.com Rep
Victimized by a Fraudulent Binary Options Scam?
Act Fast, Faster, Fastest!

By Haggai Carmon
CarmonLaw.com and CombatScam.com

After combating binary options fraudsters for the past two years – with more than $3,000,000 collected without litigation, the best piece of advice I can offer a scam victim is: act fast.

Time works against you. Here’s why: The scenario is almost the same. Fast and sweet talkers convince you to “invest” the money you have. Soon after they will pressure you to “invest” the money you don’t have but should borrow. “Wealth is arounds the corner,” they tell you. And you fall for it. Quickly your principal is wiped out as well as your borrowed money. After the shock comes the rage, the finger pointing and even depression. How do you tell your family? My best advice to you is keep a cool head and act in your defense while the scammers’ footprints are still in the sand. If you wait, the blowing wind of time will blur them. They have learned to quickly disappear, later resurfacing with another name when complaints accrue.

All scammers need is a fancy sounding domain name, a website (linked to gaming platform rented out by a few companies,) a bank account, a call center and a credit card processing company. With insiders’ declared “success rate” of 95% - meaning clients “win” only about 5% of the time, there is little wonder that these 95% of losing clients complain. But to whom can you complain? To the St. Vincent and the Grenadine’s government, or to the Western Samoa’s regulators, locations favored by scammers? Tell me a better joke. Do you know the real name of the scammer that fleeced you? He was probably selling used cars last month and is now calling himself an investment consultant. Tomorrow he’ll move on.

Acting immediately, applying legal measures sends the message to the scammers that you are up for a fight that is likely to give them a legal bloody nose.
Have friends in the same sinking boat that also “invested” in the scammers’ scheme? Thinking to organize a group to fight together? A good idea that in my experience never worked. Although it seems that you have a complete joinder of interests, in fact, you don’t. The representations made by the scammers to each of group’s member could be different, thereby creating the need to plan the battle differently. Also, in case of an offer of settlement, each member of the group would have its own opinion. There’s a saying that a camel is a horse designed by a group of people. Similarly, grouping victims for a joint action is a good idea but impractical.

Twenty years of undercover intelligence gathering for the United States taught me how to follow absconders’ trail to find them. Bank robbers want cash because it’s untraceable. White collar criminals leave a paper trail because they want their acts to look legitimate. However, people make mistakes and that’s where I’m ambushing them. I’m sending the message: they can run, but cannot hide from me.

You may contact Haggai Carmon at CombatScam.com and CarmonLaw.com
Specializing is cases $100,000 and above.

Back